2018 Chevrolet Tahoe consumer reviews

Explore the 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe
Shop the 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe
1.1

absolutely hate this thing

It's been in the shop way too many times, the fit and finish is horrible. Hood won't line up on either side of the fenders. Bumpers flap. Was told by a body shop that's now normal on these. Seriously?! a $40,000 vehicle and the fit and finish is about as horrible as a 20 year old car. Come on GM. A/C stopped working shortly after I got it, the bumper sits out, nothing lines up. Supposedly this was a certified GM used demo. Awful. I hate all the technology. The radio won't even search stations until it's done telling you "Wi fi connected". Don't care. The back up camera is useless and distracting. I want my '80's Suburbans back. Those were awesome. I heard from Scotty Kilmer that most of the components are made in Mexico, including the A/C unit that goes out and the rear differential. Also the handling is horrible. I feel like I'm being pulled left then right. Dealership of course says, "normal". The transmission slips until warm. Once again, GM says, "that's normal". Well, I will not be purchasing a GM vehicle ever again. I thought my Dodge Charger had problems until I got this thing. Never again. Never, never, never. I hate it. And for you techy junkies out there who insist on this safety and driver stuff? You can use it as a suppository. Again, I want my buttons and knobs of the '80's back. NOW. Until GM gets their head out of their arsh, I will not ever be back.

4.4

I haven't owed it long but so far so good

This car has everything I wanted when looking at vehicles. Especially liked the towing capabilities. I also Like the interior features like leather and backup camera.

3.1

Very dependable and looks good but has Issues

We bought the midnight edition because it looked “tough” since my husband drives it too. I didn’t realize it would be so rough riding but I understand now it’s because it’s 4WD and meant to be “off road” and rugged. For a woman, I should have chosen a regular Tahoe. Also, the carpet is not glued down at the back seat feet area nor at the 3rd row seating and comes up and shows insulation when vacuumed. It is a major tripping hazard so I wouldn’t recommend it for kids or elderly people.

smooth ride

my 2002 tahoe bit the dust.. so i got the newer model .. ive owned an escalade and the ride is so much smoother.....and the performance and mpg are great too

Most comfortable car I have ever used.

This car met all a family needs. Very comfortable. Plants of room for legs. And it consumes reasonable gasoline. Very good sound system. Runs great.

Best Full size SUV I’ve owned

Like my Tahoe very much, second one I’ve owned. Not too happy with the magnetic suspension system, 45,000 miles and they require replacing. Otherwise, I enjoy my ride.

My fourth Tahoe and the best yet

I have owned SUV’s for over thirty years. I find the Tahoe to be the best of all I have had, which included Jeep wagoneers and Ford Broncos. The Tahoe is the best ride, performance, appearance and value

Great Vehicle!!!

This is the second Tahoe we have owned. The first is a 2001 we still own that now has 310,000 miles on it and is going strong! We figured why change brands or models!! We have been totally pleased with our '18 4x4 Tahoe LT so far; a pleasure to drive, very comfortable and all things considered great fuel economy for a full size SUV! Chevy rocks!

Love my Tahoe Premier

Best vehicle I’ve ever owned. Fits my driving needs perfectly. Glad I made the purchase. I’d recommend this vehicle to anyone who needs. This type of car. Rather expensive, but I’ve owned numerous TAHOE’s and they have all been worth it.

Chevy tahoe

I love the comfort the ride . Overall it’s a great car ! It’s roomy I would recommend this car ! It’s one of the best choices I’ve made with cars.