2018 Tahoe

2018 Chevrolet Tahoe

#7 Most Popular SUV/Crossover
2018 Chevrolet Tahoe

5 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe?

Head and shoulders above my current tahoe

by Markymarktman from Westminster co on Wed Dec 06 2017

This vehicle has all the right stuff! From sleek styling and aero dynamic lines of the exterior and automatic step bar for my wife and kids it only gets better when nestled in the luxurious cockpit of the interior .Ammenities galore for everyone in the family all seems to be in the perfect place and the workmanship of the interior sets this SUV in a class all bye itself!! Love this vehicle and recommend to busy families like mine,my wife loves hauling the kids around in this from a busy busy day to a drive all bye herself meeting up with the girls ! Go Tahoe!!!

Head and shoulders above my current tahoe

by Markymarktman from Westminster co on Wed Dec 06 2017

out of 5 starsReliability

Beautiful SUV

by DJ from POWELL on Mon Sep 25 2017

I loved this vehicle. Look, performance, style, comfort, very quite, seating and space inside vehicle. Just an all around great.vehicle.

Second Tahoe

by Woodworker from Winter Haven, Florida on Thu Feb 15 2018

This is my second Tahoe, first one was a new 2002. Kept the first one over 16 years and loved it. Met all our needs, very dependable, never left our family stranded. We hope the new one will be in our family just as long.

Best vehicle I have ever owned

by David L from Altamonte Springs on Tue Jun 26 2018

A great vehicle! We were looking to upgrade to new SUV for our family and the Chevy Tahoe is exactly what we needed. Looking forward to enjoying a well built vehicle for years to come and enjoying driving a truly well thought out vehicle.

Great style and size

by carnthusiast from Torrance, CA on Thu Oct 18 2018

Well, I bought a 2015 Tahoe, and the AC condenser gave up and was on national back order so I had no AC in LA from April to August and GM was no help. Fortunate for me the local chevy dealer was, was still under warranty, but GM wouldn't give us a loaner. So we off loaded it with only 22k miles and 2 years old. Got a 2018 VW Atlas, which was great and cheap, but at the end of the day, we really like a lot of the bells and whistles of the Tahoe. We had the LTZ, so it had nearly every option. I was assured by GM the AC woes were fixed from 2017 and on, so we acquired a 2018 Premier, which is the equivalent to the LTZ for this year, and I must say, I love the ride height, the features, this one has bucket rear seats, so it makes sitting in the 3rd row for a guy who is over 6' tall, bearable. I used to wear my knee caps like earrings in the 2015, because that one had the bench middle row. Nice ride, smooth handling, pretty quick off the line, but give yourself a little room to stop, she's heavy. Anyways, glad we got back into the Tahoe/ GM market, and I would recommend this body style Tahoe from 2017 and on as they have fixed tranny/ AC issues, and sorted a couple other things.

Great SUV

by Lexustrend from Delta, AL on Mon Mar 12 2018

We just purchased a 2018 Tahoe and love it! We traded our 2003 Chevy Trailblazer for the Tahoe and it was a great choice! It is roomy, well appointed, great looking and drives great! We have been looking for over a year and we are very pleased with our purchase! I highly recommend this vehicle for anyone who has kids, pets, or travel alot. Love it!!

Awesome

by King5 from SC on Sat Aug 11 2018

I love it very very much .I love the vehicle it?s a wonderful ride,l have always driven a Chev.would not drive a different vehicle ?

Electronics

by Cecil from Mobile, Al on Wed Nov 01 2017

Very disappointed that the top of the line Tahoe did not have highway speed automatic braking and did not have automatic lane keeping ability. Other than that, a very satisfactory vehicle.

out of 5 starsComfort
out of 5 starsValue for the Money
out of 5 starsInterior Design
out of 5 starsReliability
out of 5 starsPerformance
out of 5 starsExterior Styling

Nice vehicle

by bwb on Tue Jan 16 2018

The Tahoe is a nice upscale vehicle for the family needing to travel to different family events, go on trips. It has plenty of room for seating and luggage. A lot of nice touches for the vehicle such heated seats, and mirrors.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Our Take on the 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe

The verdict:

More standard features, small upgrades and more value-packed special editions will keep the Tahoe the top seller in its class, but it no longer has the field to itself.

Versus the competition:

There’s plenty to like here, and though the competition has closed the gap, better powertrains and updated technology make the Tahoe a strong choice when properly outfitted.

When you need three rows of seating, your options are pretty limited. Yes, you can go for a minivan, but what if you have a heavy load or need to do some light towing? Some try to sway shoppers away from full-size SUVs with thirsty V-8s (or twin-turbo V-6s), but they serve an audience that typically needs their size and power and knows that means tradeoffs.

Today's relatively low and stable gas prices make this a good time to take a closer look at the top choices. No matter your needs, the best-selling Chevrolet Tahoe should be near the top of your list.

For more than 40 years, Chevrolet's Tahoe and Suburban (essentially a longer version of the same SUV) have been the... Read More