2018 Chrysler 300 consumer reviews

$28,995–$31,495 MSRP range
side view of 2018 300 Chrysler
Explore the 2018 Chrysler 300
Shop the 2018 Chrysler 300

Best New car I 've owned out of 20 since 1969 !

Great ride , comfort , good gas mileage with 292 horsepower v6. Plenty of head and leg room. Nice size trunk. I really enjoy driving it wherever I go .

Imd Stephanie Rochelle banks

This a very awesome car I am in my fifths and everything is so high tech compared to my little truck plenty of trunk space and so big enough for my grandkids

Great but...

I honestly think its a great car. The only thing im not a fan of is the transmission... Its rough when downshifting and it hesitates to up shift

Stylish & Comfortable

Plenty of leg room and head room for my 5?10? height. Get compliments on the Ceramic Gray color and eye-catching rins all the time. The leather is very soft and the ride is smooth.

4.4

This is my second new Chrysler 300

My 2013 Chrysler 300 C was an excellent car, I just traded for a new 2018 Chrysler 300 Touring L AWD. I don't think the ride is as good in the new car, the tires were over inflated as delivered. I am trying to improve ride by adjusting the tire pressure. I think the 300 is the best car produced by an American car company.

Greatest car I?ve owned

By far the greatest car I?ve ever purchased. This is the second 300 model I?ve owned, and it won?t be the last. The performance and MPG rating is though the roof. Very dependable vehicle to own

Love our new car

This car is very comfortable! Hope we will have it for a long time! We are planning a trip in Dec to Texas, and I think it will make a great car to travel in.

We love it...

Has everything I need in a quality car. Great ride and good mileage. Great styling and comfort. My phone pared nicely with the car. I did do the paring on my own though.

Great buying experience at Anderson Chrysler in La

Love this car. I?ve own a 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2014 previous to purchasing my 2018 300S. Full size , room for 5, rear wheel drive, V6 with 8 Speed Transmission consistently get 31 MPG on highway driving. Never had any problems of the 300?s I?ve purchased.

Nicest car that I owned.

The best purchase that I have made in a long time!!!!? The best in it?s class for luxury,quality, and comfort. I loved the color that what sucked me in , Ceramic grey.