2018 Chrysler 300 consumer reviews

$28,995–$31,495 MSRP range
side view of 2018 300 Chrysler
Explore the 2018 Chrysler 300
Shop the 2018 Chrysler 300

Really impressed with the build of the car

This car has definitely impressed me, the infotainment system is very intuitive and the addition of android auto makes the car very user friendly. You can just ask good to take you somewhere and if you have wayze it will pass the directions off to wayze and get you where your Going. I'm very satisfied with the vehicle and I'm coming over from a 2008 audi a8.

One of the coolest looking cars on the road

It's sporty, has plenty of power and has everything you need for technology. Very cool looking, turns heads everywhere I go. Shop around found mine in Illinois on Ebay they're are great deals available on these cars.

Mercedes S500

This car was the right color at the right price. At my age this is planned to be the last automobile I will own. This is the first car with A V-6 engine that I have chosen (always before V-8's) and I am totally satisfied.

Nice Style

Great car lot of style, leg room and power true luxury, look forward to many stylish comfortable driving years. Good gas mileage for a full size vehicle.

Reliable car

I love this car and it has plenty of room nice leather seats straight luxury it has heated cooling seats nice system very nice car

Undervalued Great Car

This is a great car! The exterior styling is becoming a little dated but the car is a great value, especially as a lightly used preowned. The ride, drive, handling, safety, and features cannot be beat for the price IMHO!

Most reliable car that I have owned

The car meets my family needs . It has wide door openings and it is easier to get in and out of. Thank you so much

Love this vehicle!

I have been looking for a 300s for a while! Glad I pulled the trigger! This vehicle is awesome on the road and has style, comfort and performance!

The most smooth ride I’ve ever had

Awesome ride I love it I will never trade it in for any other vehicle around, I’m in love with this vehicle here. It has everything I need and it fits me perfectly.

best car in class

This is the second one I have owned. Love it. Great looking with wide seats easy in/out good gas mileage both city and road. color is white great looking