2005 Chrysler Crossfire consumer reviews

$29,045 starting MSRP
side view of 2005 Crossfire Chrysler
Explore the 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
Shop the 2005 Chrysler Crossfire

This is a very nice sport car

This car have a beautiful body line, the driving experience is great I always want it is built by crysler and Mercedes bens .

Incredible Sports Car with Great Handling..

I am 6'2" and my wife is 5'4".. I barely fit in .. but do get comfortable.. she loves it.. we have 10 cars and this one gets driven the least .. Time to go.. great gift for a Graduation. Incredible sports car for the Enthusiast and very pretty cool looking..

It's not only special in design, it's MY perfect

best car ever, smooth, quick off the line show piece, love the handling beautiful styling, can't find anything wrong with it, i'm BLESSED!

4.1

After 10 years of ownership...

...I've found it to be a very enjoyable and capable Grand Touring sports car. Enough power and agility to tame the Tail of the Dragon in NC/TN and enough comfort to take a long cruise. A real head-turner. It is rare enough to have someone ask "What is that" at every stop, but a Mercedes Benz powertrain and a Karmann German) built chassis/body makes it easy to work on and very reliable. An SLK 320 in Chrysler skin.

4.1

My Perfect Mid Life Crisis Car

My 2005 Chrysler Crossfire was a blast to drive. Sleek, and fast with its 6 speed manual transmission. My pit bull and I drove it all the way from Phoenix, AZ to Butte, MT with the top down and it was so enjoyable. Hated having to trade it in Butte for a more snow compatible SUV.

Best website to sell my car!

Everything from loading pictures to filling in the description, was easy and fast. I had listed the car on other sites, but by far, a better class of buyers reached out and I sold the car within day. Highly recommend Cars.com!

Crossfire is a unique little car

I had a 2003 Corvette and 1967 Firebird before buying the 2005 Crossfire Limited convertible. I get more compliments on it than either of the other cars. I live in TN and there are relatively few Crossfires in this area. Many people ask "What kind of car is that?" For the price, there is nothing like it. It looks great, drives well, and is a lot of fun. Before buying it I drove a Miata; it took about 5 minutes in that vehicle before making the decision to buy the Crossfire. Less money. More car. Find a good European car center to do your maintenance. Chrysler dealerships are useless; they don't know much about the car and charge way more than they should for even basic work.

I love it

I bought mine because i fell in love with the design and then after driving it, i loved it even more. One of the best i ever owned.

Looking for another crossfire

I had a 2005 limited crossfire. I loved my car. I have hardly any problems with this car and it had 143,000 mile on it. I am now looking for another one since the insurance company totaled it due to a hit an run accident. I drove this car across country in comfort and with no worries of it breaking down. I have had other sports cars but the crossfire is by far the best. There is ample trunk space, not normal for a sport car of this type. Highly recommend this vechicle.

3.1

Looks and drives great but breaks easy

This car looks great and is fun to drive, but it is not the car for you if you are looking for something fast and reliable. It's made by Chrysler and Mercedes and is out of production, so finding parts and a mechanic who can fix it properly will be a challenge, unless you have a European garage around; and since its an older European car you'll probably be there a decent amount. Yes, this is a fun car to drive but I do not consider it a fast car. The 0-60 time isn't exceptional but takes turns very well. The exterior looks fantastic but the interior could use some work, or a lot. I'm one word the interior is "cheap". If you're not worried about spending money on fixing it, horsepower, and buying new wheels and don't care about having a good interior and reliability then go ahead and buy a crossfire, they're loads of fun, just get it checked out by your mechanic first. If you do care about horsepower, reliability, and not having to constantly fix your then don't buy this car. Now I drive a acura to and haven't looked back. P.S. the average mileage you'll get is 20 MPG, which isn't all that great especially considering its weight and horsepower. I hope this helps.