2005 Chrysler Crossfire consumer reviews

$29,045 starting MSRP
side view of 2005 Crossfire Chrysler
Explore the 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
Shop the 2005 Chrysler Crossfire

One of the sportiest cars i have ever owned

This car is really sporty looking. I have a little bit of difficulty getting in it (I am 6'2'' tall), but, once I get in, it has plenty of leg and head room. I love it! I have wanted a Crossfire ever since they came out. Finally, I have one.

Compliments galore, smart looking, fun to drive

It is an attention getter, many nice compliments. Performance is excellent, fun to drive. The fact that it will soon be a classic adds to the attraction and appeal.

4.1

Cool styling and great performance.

We had a Crossfire in 2005 and loved it. Now 12 years later we bought another as a toy at our vacation home.

Fastest car I owned

This car is so much fun to drive. You just can't get enough of it. It is fast, reliable, loves the curves and you will be admired all around.

4.1

Very unique soon to be classic

I have owned two crossfires since 2009 and I have enjoyed both. This is definitely a special car that one will either love or hate. I agree the styling is odd, but to me it's uniquely captivating and it looks like nothing else on the road! Maintenance can be a bit tricky especially depending on the parts you are looking for, and expect to pay a mechanic top dollar to maintain it if you are not mechanically inclined to do it yourself. If you like wrenching or can afford the maintenance it's well worth it, scouts honor. The unique time period for Chrysler when the model was offered, mixed with its German parts and manufacturing, and on top of its limited run will all make it a classic. And if not, it will certainly be a conversational piece at auto shows down the road. I look forward to passing it down and keeping it in the family as a treasure for many years to come. Test drive one for your self and see.

I love this car I fun to drive

This car is unique is the combination of Europe and American made in Germany, the body is very attractive and the handling and performance is awesome!! Of course is powered by Mercedes benz . I going to keep this car for long time

AWESOME

This car is fun to drive, an eye catcher, and very reliable. I have received numerous compliments about it's appearance. Fuel economy is excellent.

4.3

Funnest car ive owned but be warned

I own th v6 non turbo but it's fast, with the right tires its nimble and can corner on a dime. Be warned that maintenance cost is a bit high, most parts are Mercedes Benz so keep a bit of money aside to be sure you keep it in good condition.

I love this car is fun a have very spot look

This crossfire is the mix Europe and American, built in Germany is a great car is my favorite, I drive from Chicago to key west Florida the second day I buy it, I love it.

Love, love, love my Crossfire

I bought this car a month ago. I was hesitant to buy it because it was a two seater with no back seat but I'm so glad I bought it. I'm 5ft 9 and it is plenty big enough for me with room left over. The Crossfire is so much fun to drive. I love how it looks, the power it has, and the ability to turn around in small areas. It is very well made and I'm having a blast driving it. If I had the money I would buy a convertible one too. I've had sports cars before and this is the best one I've ever owned. Also, the trunk is plenty big enough for groceries and other things.