2010 Chrysler Town And Country

exceptional

by from new hartford ,ny on August 27, 2017

great luxury transportation, extreme comfort driving and entering and exiting .. cant beat it .. drives like a new vehicle, better than expected gas mileage, a/c blows very cold front and rear ..

Uses car for Havingfun

GREAT VALUE - EASY TO HANDLE

by from Rome, WI on August 16, 2017

I had a Dodge Caravan and this Town & County is equal to my old van. . I love how it handles, it has a lot of bells and whistle and are easy to learn. My grandson loves the heated seat, I am looking forward to the auto start this winter. Very satisfied with this vehile.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Ended up buying the van.

by from pueblo, co on August 16, 2017

With the 3.8 liter it was more powerful than the 3.3. Ended up buying it. We really loved it and can't wait to travel up to the mountains.
Not Rated Reliability

Very reliable Van

by from Waterford, Wi. on July 25, 2017

I had this van for seven years and never had any out the normal repairs. I put tires on at 60,000 miles.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Nicest and best vehicle I have owned.

by on July 13, 2017

This van is very roomy. Plenty of leg room and met all of our needs! Compared to the dodge van there's is a little more space and definitely more leg room for the driver!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best vehicle I've ever had.

by from Lexington Park on July 5, 2017

This vehicle met all of my needs but was missing one of my wants...a DVD player. There were 4 overhead compartments where a DVD player couldn't gone.

Awesome family vehicle

by from Annandale, MN on June 29, 2017

This vehicle has so much storage space that it makes hauling a family very convenient and comfortable.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

This is our fifth one and they are fantastic best

by from Madison wi on June 22, 2017

Has all the bells and whistles with a limited model fantastic Love the sunroof in the leather seating that is heated

Never Buy a Chrysler

by from NY on May 9, 2017

This vehicle is such a piece of junk. I feel like the Designers got all the money for the budget to design this care and then gave the engineers the left over. It is terribly unreliable and has always had a problem of some sort. The Check Engine light has been on since I bought it. The A/C Shuts off and won't turn back on because the computer thinks that it doesn't really NEED to be on. The design of the intake is such that it needs to be entirely removed so that you can change the spark plugs. This turns a 5 minute job into an hour or more. What a piece of junk.

Buyer

by from Lititz Pa on April 24, 2017

Very Impressed with the condition of van how clean it was and, and the exterior, very comfortable, drives like a dream!