Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2010 Town & Country

2010 Chrysler Town & Country

2010 Chrysler Town & Country

4.4

Have You Driven the 2010 Chrysler Town & Country?

Impressed with a Minivan, Who Knew?!

by New Minivan Mama from Gillette, WY on Thu Apr 19 2012

Determined never to drive a minivan, guess who's loving it? Well, the 2010 Town & Country Touring handles well, not a lot of road noise, great room for my 3 in carseats and one in a booster. Love having tons of cupholders, great interior lighting, good sound system, nice mirror to view the rear passengers, automatic doors are great, and lots of rear storage for the groceries! Owned for 2 months now. Bought a used program vehicle at 41,000 miles. I didn't expect to have the rear seat carseat anchors be off-set on the driver's side. It still works okay to have the booster seat on the right and carseat on the left, but not enough room for 3 in the back seat. My son in the rear carseat can't reach his cupholder, but brother can hand him his drink and has 2 cupholders on the right side, so it works. Fuel mileage is doing well between 21 and 24 town and hwy., which was our deciding factor to go with the minivan vs a suburban or yukon. I do wish the driver's seat went back further. I'm 5' 7", and I feel like I'm a bit closer to the pedals than I'd like to be. But, it's nice to be up higher than in my Dodge Intrepid. We have the 3.8L engine, and it's more powerful than I was expecting for a minivan. No trouble up hills or passing. I did lots of research before deciding on this vehicle, and am happy with our decision. I expect to need to replace breaks more often due to other's comments, and we will be replacing the tires with heavier duty passenger or light truck tires when they wear out because we drive lots of gravel (and due to the weight of the vehicle - as suggested by another reviewer). These are minimal maintenance issues compared to reviews on the Hondas and Toyotas that I read, and we paid a lot less!

Total Family mini-van

by Pawpawmac from Albny, GA on Sat Dec 18 2010

As a senior with 32 kids grand and great-grands, my 2010 T&C Touring is an ideal vehicle. The auto/shift forward/reverse/park gearshift of the new transmission is great. I get more than the EPA rated mileage cross country (27) but only average 18 in town with the 3.8 engine. always had a Dodge Stow and Go with 4.0 engine with cloth seats which alittle more comfortable than the leather but prefer the leather for my smalled tikes as it is easier to clean. I recommend this vehicle with cellphone/video Sirius radio .

Value for the money PLUS

by Bill D from SF Bay Area on Mon Mar 28 2011

Looked at Toyata Sienna, Honda Ody. But for the value they were not even close... especially the Honda - way over priced. Have 2200 miles on T & C and have no complaints. Stow and Go - great; U-connect much better than expected. Have the 4.0L engine. Lots of get up and go and so far pretty good highway mileage. I don't know why the various car magazines have panned this van our experience so far has been excellent. Have to wait and see about reliability in the next year.

Town and Country Van

by The bus driver from Woodstock, IL on Mon Jan 16 2012

I purchased the van because I needed room for my 5 grandchildren. I love the van. I have had it 2 months and getting the kids in and out for school it great. I love the power sliding doors and the automatic lift-gate works great. There is plenty of room for kids, groceries and when I stow the seats, almost anything else. Good value.

Great for the family

by Family Vehicle from Ohio on Tue May 24 2011

Our kids are older so we no longer travel as a family all of the time. But when we do, it is great! Bigger kids have longer legs. There are ports for Ipods and computers. The fold away seats have been used more than expected so we could load boxes and long items. It is so versatile it is a nice family ride with DVD screens, or with seats folded away it is more of a cargo vehicle to take things to college. Also, adult friends are very comfortable riding in the rear bucket seats with us.

So happy with my choice

by kmc from San Antonio, TX on Mon Apr 08 2013

We bought a used 2010 T&C. We're a three-adult, one-kid family, planning on a second soon, that takes a lot of short road trips and occasional long ones. We wanted something to hold multiple car seats plus three adults comfortably, particularly since my mother needs a nice seat so she doesn't hurt her back when we're on the road. I love being able to throw everything we need in without worrying about packing everything perfectly. Even when the van is full of stuff, we can pull into a gas station and while one person runs in, the other can fold a second-row seat in, change the baby's diaper, and fold the seat back out in no time flat. Plenty of room at the driver's seat just makes me feel relaxed and happy behind the wheel.

Great Deal

by Dan from Illinois on Sat Mar 19 2011

Bought this 2010 very cheap since my dealer was struggling financially. Got Limited 4.0 V6 for not even 30,000. The acceleration is amazing, and if babied, the car can get about 20 MPG in the city. My only problem is that the brakes squeak a lot when it is cold out. Overall a great car.

GREAT VAN FOR THE MONEY

by KOBR from ROCHESTER NY AREA on Mon Mar 28 2011

Love everything about this van except miles per gallon...needs to be a hybrid. Love the stow & go back seats, back up nav andblind spot alarms...

Value

by Don Juan from on Tue Apr 26 2011

The most versatile vehicle I've ever owned. Plenty of power. All rear seats fold into the floor. Can be used for a Cargo van, Passenger van, Handicapped van etc.. The power liftgate and power sliding doors make this Van a pleasure to own.

Love the van

by bluelion9231536 from Bryan, OH on Tue Aug 10 2010

Much more comfortable than the Toyota and Honda units. Love the van. Certainly better features and ease of use than the foreign models. And so far very reliable and a good ride

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2010 Chrysler Town & Country

Editor's note: This review was written in June 2009 about the 2009 Chrysler Town & Country. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2010, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

A minivan can get away with a lot of things if it has the right features, and Chrysler's Town & Country does, including imaginative seating options and compelling entertainment features. There's plenty to keep your crew occupied while you enjoy the open road.

The problem is, the Town & Country's driving experience isn't the most enjoyable. While it rides comfortably, the van's structure doesn't feel that solid, and the driving position is awkward. Whereas... Read More