2016 Chrysler Town And Country

Excellent van for the price

by from Pineville, LA on January 23, 2016

This is my forth van sine 1997. It is the ONLY van I will have. I have to have the stow and go seats, and only Chrysler offers this. This van handles and rides better than the 2009 van I traded in, and I really liked that van. MPG is better, interior is very plush, and the features are what makes it such a pleasure to drive. I have the Touring L model. Really like the BSM built into the mirrors, and the backup camera. Chrysler has done a great job on this van.

It just feels right

by from NY on May 25, 2016

The interior is well designed. It has very comfortable seats. The car handles very nicely. We like the package that it came with, heated seats and heated steering wheel

love this van

by from burlington NC on July 29, 2016

replacement for out 2004 town and country, has everything and then some, first car we looks at and after looking at many other went and bought it. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

car has everything

by from phoenix on March 22, 2016

I love the car. It will take a while to get used to all the buttons, bells & whistles. Sales people were very helpful. Everyone I dealt with were very polite & explained everything

BEST VAN IN CLASS

by from New Freedom, PA on June 27, 2016

WE LOVE THE COLOR, INSIDE & OUT. STETLER DODGE-CHRYSLER IN YORK ,P A WAS VERY GOOD WITH THE PAPERWORK, PRICING AND KNEW WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT WHEN EXPLAING ALL THE VAN;S FEATURES . WE LIKE THE BLUETOOTH AND SATALITE RADIO.

Awesome Van!!!

by from Harrisburg, Pa on April 5, 2017

This is an awesome van, we absolutely LOVE IT!! Especially the stow and go seats which we did not have in our Odyssey.

Love this van!

by from Fredericksburg, VA on April 11, 2017

We purchased a brand new T&C Touring in 2005. It was my baby! I loved that van and it was the perfect vehicle for our family of 6. Not once did it ever break down on us. We only ever did routine maintenance. We kept it pristine inside and out and kept it for 12 years. Just decided recently to trade it in for the 2016 model. Love this new one too! So many changes between the 2005 & 2016 models. Upscale like my old T&C touring, lots of bells & whistles, reasonably priced, stow-n-go seats are a must, beautiful inside and out. Odyesseys are overpriced and overrated. Chrysler Town and Country vans are the way to go. Safford Chrysler in Fredericksburg, VA is where we bought it. Fantastic dealership to deal with. Highly recommend this van!!!

The Van!!

by from Minneapolis, Mn on March 20, 2017

We have owned this vehicle since 2015. We have had 7 180lbs & up on a trip for hockey 200 miles each way. This vehicle can pull up-to 5000lbs for a boat or jet ski. Proven vehicle very few issues and very quiet. The wife loves the room for the kids. Please buy one and hopefully the new pacifica will be better.

Best minivan ever!

by from Kansas City, Missouri on March 17, 2017

We reviewed and test drove multiple different vans and the town and country is the most comfortable and best equiped one! It keeps 3 kids and 2 parents fully entertained and QUIET! on those long road trips and short trips to the ball game or grocery store!

Chrysler vans best best value and utility.

by from Palatine, IL on March 25, 2017

A well equipped mini van for both show and utility. Stow and go the best idea for making use of the utility function of a mini van.