2014 Dodge Charger consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Charger Dodge
Explore the 2014 Dodge Charger
Shop the 2014 Dodge Charger

Very comfy , sub-premium car

Very comfy , sub - premium car , design is outstanding ! not very expensive for the low year vehicle interior is ok , sound cancellation is nice too. They say reliability is the issue but maintain it every 3-5k and majorly every 100k miles and youll be fine! The gas consumption of v6 5-speed at the highway is around 40-45 maybe so its really great

Most beautiful car I've ever bought

This vehicle is my dream car and it's even the color and style I wanted! It was meant to be! I absolutely love it! So very happy

The car of my dreams

This car is what I was looking for. 5.7 L gives a very good performance, mine is all wheel drive so I'm not afraid anymore of wet road or snow, very reliable on bad weather. The inside is awesome , leather heated and cooled seats, heated and cooled cup holders... my passengers are happy cause rear seats are heated too.. very big trunk , premium Beats by Dre music system, safety its at a high point with blind spot sensor, parktronics and the front sonar which works perfect. For 3 years all I did was oil change and 2 starter repair due to changing my hood and now a lot of water coming inside... perfect muscle car

Great car

Love it. Very comfortable and very quick. Great design, easy to use features. A lot better gas mileage than I expected when I bought this car.

4.4

Excellent automobile,

Can't believe how fast, and such great gas mileage can be had with this combination of v6 and the 8 speed automatic. And the interior is beautiful!

Can’t Beat the Comfortable Seat!

I looked at the car because of the reviews the adjustable, heated driver’s seat received. Wrapping around that seat is an American Muscle Car that consistently runs smoothly, accelerates effortlessly (8 speed automatic transmission is fantastic), has decent mileage (32 mpg highway and I drive a LOT so this is important), and happens to look great!

Lots of performance for the money

Car exceeded by expectations. Lots of power and not too bad on gas. 24 mpg on the highway. That’s not too bad for a hemi.

1.6

Worst car I’ve ever owned

The car broke down almost immediately after the sale. It wouldn’t start, so I purchased a new battery and it ran for a few days. Then it just stopped working while I was warming it up. It didn’t turn on anymore.

Funniest car I've ever owned

This car is amazing. I love driving it. It puts a smile on my face every time I get in it, even after 3 years of owning it. The only thing someone should be aware of is that it eats tires.

5 yrs and only had to warrenty the struts. Pretty

Roomy and fast, heated seats and steering wheel is nice in the winter .rides smooth and handling is great for a 4 door and gas mileage is actually good.