2014 Dodge Charger consumer reviews

$26,495–$32,195 MSRP range
side view of 2014 Charger Dodge
Explore the 2014 Dodge Charger
Shop the 2014 Dodge Charger

Most outstanding car I?ve owned!

This car is a very sport,comfortable, and reliable car. This bad boy comes with a 5.7-liter makes 370 horsepower and 395 pound-feet of torque. Love it!!

Powerful and sleek

This car runs very smooth. Takes off quick, definitely has power. Love how the radio turns itself down as you reduce speed but turns up as you go faster!

Reliable car with a race car feel

I loved driving this car it was fun and fast like a sports car but had a very comfortable feel. It was much bigger inside than I thought it would be lots of room. The wheels hugged the road very nicely making maneuvering this car at ease.

4.0

I cannot believe how the interior is falling apart

The dash is separating and raised the front door panels are separating. The console is separating the interior is not made for parking outside never seen a vehicle's interior fall apart like this

Best Car I Ever Owned

Looks great! Sporty styling. Runs like a family member that owes you money! Great gas mileage, sport suspension never leans in curves . Looks good doing it

Awesome "Pride and Joy" of my Husband!

This car is comfortable and can seat very tall individuals with ease. It has all the "bells and whistles" you could want. The car has been garage kept - and is a one owner car. It has had all its services per manufacturer. It will be a wonderful car for someone.

Best AWD I've driven, can't get stuck

I personally love my Charger RT AWD. It's not only fast when needed, but does absolutely amazing in snowy conditions especially with good winter or all season tires. I've literally gunned it and can't lose control, and the ride is almost like a Cadillac. Not only that, it also turns a lot of heads and gets a lot of compliments.

Outstanding ride!

2014 RT Plus, literally every single thing I wanted in a car, plus more! All of the luxury that can fit into a bad as$ muscle car! Just get the alternator recall handled asap!

3.0

Reliability Sucks

We bought a brand new Dodge Charger in 2014. The car has 45k miles of long miles primarily driven by a single driver, no passengers and is 3.5 years old. Since purchasing the car, the back window motor has failed, the driver's door handle broke, the brake booster failed and one of the calipers started to drag. I have had multi Chevy's and Honda's over the past 34 years and none of them had this many problems. Most of my cars haven't started experiencing issues like this until well over 100k miles. I am so disappointed with this purchase. I don't think I will ever buy a Dodge again. ??

4.3

Fun, Fast Car to Drive...

This car met my expectations for being a 4 door sedan that you can still fit your family, and you have the power of a Hemi V8 when you want to go fast...This car has all the bells and whistles like heated steering wheel and heated front and rear seats...