2014 Dodge Charger consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Charger Dodge
Explore the 2014 Dodge Charger
Shop the 2014 Dodge Charger

One sweet ride!

The car I purchased is used but immaculate. It has every option available (as far as I know) and looks brand new. I am impressed with the quality and condition of the car! I would make this purchase over again. I am pleased.

Able to find what I wanted on CARS.com

Able to find desired make, model, and year with all the bells and whistles that I was looking for. Very clean and very low mileage.

Great car and been very reliable till this day.

This is a great car to have. I haven?t had any issues with it since I bought it. This car been durable throughout the year.

Prettiest and more powerful car I've ever owned!

This car will be one that I keep as long as it will last me. It is perfect for all needs such as, speed, style, reliability, fuel mileage. Plus, having four doors makes it convenient for having additional passengers. I would greatly recommend this vehicle for anyone looking for a daily driver or a date night car.

Its A Great Car

This car has met all my needs. It has plenty legroom and a very stylish car. Its a pretty fast car and very great car.

Very comfortable Sports car I've owned

Best and most comfortable Sports car you would want to own, lots of room space, very comfortable ride, lots of room space front and back. I love my new car wouldn't trade it for the world, and it changed my mind of wanting to own a Camaro much more space than the Camaro, and the ride is very nice and smooth it also have USB and so much more amendities,

Most High Performance car I owned

I really enjoy my new car the 8 speed will take some use getting to but other than that this baby gets up it can be as gas guzzler but I rather have this than a Truck love it

4.4

Great AWD Hemi!

I had the opportunity to lease a 2014 Charger RT with the available AWD in the fall of 2014 for 2 years, on a "one-pay/prepay lease" of $4500 total. I figured that spending less than $200 for a "muscle car" that had the benefit of year-around use (I live in Michigan) was too much to turn down. My Torred RT was delivered to my house on a crisp early winter day in January and I excitedly took it out for my first drive (I routinely make deals online with a dealership without ever entering their facility--or even driving the vehicle beforehand. I've never been disappointed yet). The Charger exceeded my expectations: Great driver positioning and seating, excellent visibility, good, solid performance from the 375hp Hemi V8, lots of room for car seats and passengers in the back, and the utility space was awesome for a passenger car. I shared time with a Dodge Nitro AWD in my garage, so the AWD--albeit a nice addition--wasn't a requirement. I was also impressed with the 20+mpg that I enjoyed most of the time, which was a result of mostly city driving, pushing that up towards 26mpg on freeway trips. I did get out on a few occasions in some of Michigan's winter road conditions and wasn't impressed with either the handling or the traction on anything greater than 2" or so of the white stuff. I think, due to the width of the tires, the Charger tended to push the snow instead of cutting through it, causing an occasional loss of straight forward movement. On wet streets or even ice-coated, it seemed to do OK however. All in all, I wished FCA would have continued a Hemi-powered AWD in their offerings. The Charger body style is at a point of needing a total makeover. Maybe FCA can come up with a sleek 4 dr design--a little larger than their failed Chrysler 200 design in 2015-2017, but with a Hemi and AWD. I'd be one of the first in line for something like that.

Nicole

It's a great car this is a great family car or if you just want a beautiful car this will be a great choice. So if anyone is looking for a car a Dodge Charger is pretty good.

The Dodge Charger RT

The Dodge Charger is a really flashy but nice car. It?s really comfortable and really nice on the inside with lots of cool little features available