2014 Dodge Dart consumer reviews

$16,495 starting MSRP
side view of 2014 Dart Dodge
Explore the 2014 Dodge Dart
Shop the 2014 Dodge Dart

Nice and loaded like said on ad

Great deal and price for wat ad said spacious and overall a great smooth ride great on gas and the equipment packages great

4.0

Rebadged Dodge Neon

Not sure why this was named a Dart, relates much better to a neon. The inside was nicely laid out and very user friendly. Engines lacks power but is somewhat peppy. If it had a better engine option I would consider buying a GT version but better performance and MPG can be found elsewhere for a similar price

Most reliable car I have ever owned.

I have a baby and love that I feel safe driving her in my Dart. It's extremely reliable and gets great gas mileage. I would reccomed this car to anyone!

Sporty and Great Gas Mileage

I love my Dodge Dart. It is white and looks like a sports car. It is great on gas mileage. The interior is great. I think the car drives well.

4.4

Great Car

I currently own a 2014 Dodge Dart 2.4 MultiAir SXT. It is red with a blackout exterior and interior package. The car is very comfortable to drive and it does not let me down. The onlu 2 gripes i have is that when its hot outside and the car is warm, it doesnt have the same getup and go. Furthermore the engine is a little small for me personally and im left a little disappointed that we never got a small v6 or maybe a turbocharged 2.0 or 2.4 variant. But other than that it us a very reliable car that i have loved since the day i got it.

4.1

All around good car

Contemporary styling half wedge, half jelly bean, with excellent aerodynamics. I bought the GT model and I only have 3 very minor complaints. The A pillar is too fat and creates a blind spot. At 6'4" I just barely fit into the car, but I do fit. When the seat is far enough back for leg room the steering wheel is a little too far away which becomes noticeable on longer drives. If you are a shorter person you should have no trouble. The 4 cylinder engine is good for what it is, but the car really could use an extra 5 horsepower. The astonishing thing about this car is its lack of wind resistance with gas mileage staying high even at upper speeds. I had the opportunity to drive the base model as a rental and it does not have as fight a feel as the GT. I would rate the GT as very good, and other models as just good.

Dodge dart

I had a dodge dart for two years. I absolutely loved the vehicle the performance interior and exterior. The car started having issues I'm not sure where the car wouldn't stay running it would shut off randomly and sometimes wouldn't even start back up. I had changed the battery changed two sensors, and still had issues with the car. If the issue didn't happen I would still have the car. I had traded it in for a different make and model because it was becoming dangerous for me and my children.

1.9

never again

This was the worst vehicle I ever owned. Owned it for nine month and it was five times in the shop for various reasons. No help from the dealer either. Never again

Newest car I've owned

Great value for the money. Sporty leather interior with all the features I wanted. Sporty exterior as well. Excellent condition.

3.7

You can do better

Frankly, we needed a car and this car has been pretty dependable. It gets good gas mileage. However, the flaws of the car outweighs the good. One, the way the car is made is the flap under the car that keeps the engine protected comes off. And scraps on the bottom of everything. We took it in to get fixed but apparently it's a well known issue of the design of the car (we didn't know) and there isn't a real way to fix it other than taking it off and praying that nothing goes into your engine or keeping it on and wincing every time you try to get out of the driveway. It also will mess with the mileage because it's no longer aero dinamic but has a huge flap hanging down creating drag. Two, on the inside the silver that embellishes the air conditioning vents bubble and flakes off when it gets too hot in the car. Which where I live in Texas, it pretty much is always that hot. Three, the back seat is JUST big enough for a car seat but you can tell it was not designed for it in the back. The center seat just isn't big enough and the two window seats are too much of a bucket seat to fit some car seats. Over all. This is a good car for the price we got it. I kinda didn't expect anything more. But I would recommend looking into another car.