2014 Dodge Dart consumer reviews

$16,495 starting MSRP
side view of 2014 Dart Dodge
Explore the 2014 Dodge Dart
Shop the 2014 Dodge Dart

Great car that actually works

I love the way it drives and has push to start. The leg room is amazing for the long drive I do. Lots of space in the back seat and trunk for anything that I need!

3.4

You won't be disappointed

The Dart is a great daily driver. Comfortable, somewhat stylish, great tech package. Still love that rear racetrack lighting. Stiff enough ride that you can throw into corners and comes back asking for more.

Miss my baby it was the best car I had

I loved this car till I had to take it in for oil consumption test because i was loseing oil all the time then it got totaled out

Luxury with a economic feel to it

I love this cars it's compact small but still has tons of room I went from a 2 door Celica to this and I love it the best thing I can compare it to is a affordable reliable sport car.

Dodge the most reliable car

Dodge the most reliable car I owned two the Journey RT and the dart never had any problems with both of them. I was lucky of buying them from Team Dodge Jeep and Chrysler they are amazing the service department are so professional and friendly .

3.4

Bought with 25k,currently with 40k miles.

The car is nice looking for the value. But I I got it with 25,000 miles and at 35,000 miles the transmission went out. Luckily it was under warranty! It's a multi turbo but it has lag off the line. It's not fast till after first gear. I mean I guess I don't need it to race but I don't know how reliable I feel with this one. My luck probably

Beautiful car inside and out

I fell in love with this vehicle from the moment I test drove it. I was a little disappointed at the time because I had my eyes on the different car but this the one I got approved for. My sister and I call it a baby charger. My attitude completely changed when I sat in the driver's seat and drove it away. I've seen complaints about the handling and the engine noise but it hasn't bothered me at all. It's a compact car that doesn't feel like one. It really packs a punch when you put your foot to the accelerator. I wish it had better fuel economy but everything else is great on it. You can't have it all. I came from a 2000 Chevy Malibu so this was a complete upgrade. My favorite features are the lights on the inside for nighttime driving, Bluetooth compatibility and steering wheel controls.

2.4

Worst car I ever owned

My dodge dart has been to the dealer on more than 20 occasions. I have had it towed there 3 times. It stalls due to oil consumption that has yet to be resolved. It has had electrical issues to the point they replaced the entire wiring harness. The wires and fuse box melted together.

Great commuter car great gass milage

This car is very reliable and very easy on the gas mileage. Used primarily for commuting for work. This vehicle has done me well

Great, quick car

Great car!!!! I didn't expect this car to have to get up and go like it did. Very happy with it. The car was super clean, ready to go, and drives perfectly.