2021 Ford Bronco Sport consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Bronco Sport Ford
Explore the 2021 Bronco Sport Ford
Shop the 2021 Bronco Sport Ford

Beautiful vehicle

Loving it so far!! Very new tho. Can't wait to see what adventures I will be taking it on. Very comfy and has zoooom power.

Best car i have ever owned

I have told my husband, kids and fur babies that my Bronco Sport is at the top of my list now of things i love…They are now second, third and fourth in line…Just kidding🤣 Totally love my new Bronco Sport and very happy we decided to trade in our Jeep Cherokee to buy it.

The Bronco is back!!

Great car, the tech is great too. With FordPass you can start it from your phone, check oil life, and see tire status. Great on gas, overall a great car. Go get one!!

Love it

I have owned many vehicles in my life but the bronco sport badlands is by far one of the best most reliable vehicles I have ever owned.

Bronco Sport

Great to have the Bronco back in the lineup. It is stylish and a great value. We love the four wheel drive options and the overall size of the vehicle.

Impressive crossover

Ford hit this one out of the park on looks. I’ve got the Badlands in Area 51 blue/gray and I’m getting a lot of comments, all good. The interior is extremely well thought out with many useful additions such as: hidden storage, clips, molle straps, lift gate lights and even a bottle opener on the lift gate. Small touches really matter!

Best SUV I have ever owned

I have always wanted to own a Bronco and I couldn’t be more impressed. Ford did their homework and did not disappoint. I love the way it drives and looks. I have received a lot of compliments on mine. Well done Ford!

Love the Tardis2

Great gas milage, reliable. Love the way it handles. Perfect for going off road to do birding and photography. Plenty of room for all my gear.

4.1

Pretty good car

Car ride good for 3 cyl engine is a gas saver with power the only problem is going above 45 mph it has a wind sound in the rear window that even dealer ship can’t find what’s the problem, waiting for Ford to see what’s wrong with that noise.

New Bronco

It’s only been a few days so far, and I’m still learning all the different functions, but so far so good. Really enjoying the new ride.