2019 Ford EcoSport consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Ford EcoSport
Shop the 2019 Ford EcoSport
3.9

not reliable

bought a 2019 ford ecosport used with 48k miles on it. has broken down on me three times, not reliable at all, still under warrenty thank god so the fact that i need a whole new engine isn’t as bad of news since i don’t have to pay for it. only 50k miles on it and i need a whole new engine already. do your research before purchasing!!

2.1

BUYER BEWARE!

I drive a lot from Reno to the Bay Area. Last weekend coming back I got a flat tire. Called roadside service to change it. There is NO SPARE! This is insane! Also, ECO means nothing. Next day bought a Subaru Outback. Twice the space. Better gas mileage than the tiny Ford. And guess what??? It comes with a spare! Never again Ford.

Not bad and comfortable.

Got this over a month ago.Enjoy the vehicle.No major issues.Just since its a 4 cylinder the pick up speed is lagging,especially merging onto a highway.But once your on,all good.

2.0

Not what I was expecting for what its priced

This car was great for 3 days... after that, it was problem after problem. Mainly the electrical features. From the screen glitching to the reverse camera tell me there is something there that isn't. This car could have been the best thing on the market with all its features but the electrical issues knocks it way down for me.

4.3

Can’t see over the front end

My Nissan Juke got totaled and I was using a rental car . Was in a pinch to find a reliable car. Purchased 2019 eco sport se . This suv is higher and loaded inside . My problem is I can’t see the front end even when I put the seat up . I have never seen a hood that slants like this . Not powerful on the start but it does pick up speed . Will trade this in a couple of years .

So far so good!

I have owned several CRV's and previously Ford Focus', so I was intrigued by this car. I got a good COVID deal on mine last year. I have put 21k miles on it this year. The gas mileage is great especially under 62 mph. I like the upright higher seat position as I'm short. It's very comfortable, reliable and cute. I would buy this again!

Best purchase I've ever made. I love my Eco Spor.

This vehicle is the best purchase I've made. Has everything I wanted and more for the value. Excellent ride, comfortable and easy to navigate the features.

Well pleased with the car's performance

I am well pleased with the performance of the auto, thus far. The keyless starter takes some getting used to, and I was surprised to not see a CD player on the dash.... however, the music selection options make up for it.

Best small SUV for your buck

This car was everything i was looking for in a vehicle. The back seat is kinda small but it’s not too bad. It has great gas mileage. I’m

4.0

Mixed feelings,comfortable ride,lousy gas mileage,

Overall we like the features and looks,can't wait to try 4wd in winter snows,but only getting about 15 mpg around city with 2.0 litre engine,25 mpg highway.Also rear tailgate is impractical,should be a hatch