2019 EcoSport

2019 Ford EcoSport

2019 Ford EcoSport

3.9

4 out of 5 stars Interior Design

Have You Driven the 2019 Ford EcoSport?

Small but Sporty

by Jaime from York, Pa on Mon Jun 17 2019

Love that it is a petite SUV, perfectly fit for my little family. Great gas mileage, and plenty of neat features to play with. Definitely think I will fit better into compact spaces than I ever could my van!

So far so good thanks to Greg Collins!

by Judith from Sandy Springs, GA on Mon Mar 25 2019

Car meets alll my needs. Good navigation. The visility is pretty good. Screen is big and technology is excellent. Back up camera is good also.

Fantastic, tidy ride!

by JimSD from South Dakota on Mon Nov 18 2019

Bought it used with 18k on it. Paid $19750. Titanium trim. Cannot believe you can get all the baubles and beeps for so little do re mi. 4wd, heated everything, B&O sound, leather, hi IQ dash, all phone interfaces, satellite radio, safety marms,alluring looks and so much more! Really liked my Focus Titanium Hatch and I think I will like this just as much. I don't know what motivates some of the negative reviews-in some cases perhaps it is the "facts", but the facts from this perspective are that it is a great vehicle at a more than fair price. I get 32mpg on the highway and usually drive 65mph (state highways).

Very safe and easy to drive

by Rosemary eco mad from Los Angeles on Mon Jul 15 2019

This car is very easy to drive, comfortable back and front and gas all the bells and whistles I need. I am older and love the back swing gate

We love it

by Jedijumper from Bolivia, N.C. on Tue Dec 10 2019

I don't know what the guy before this was talking about. It's very tight and very quiet for a car this size. Driving around town, we got 29.9 mpg before filling up for the first time. It has exceptional pickup and handles well on slick roads. The interior breaks down to easily haul fairly large items (big Christmas tree). The moon roof is a plus. Bluetooth seamlessly connects to anything we've tried. I would prefer a better sound system as we like to rock down the highway. Plenty of headroom for a 6'3" me. I know it'd early, but so far, we love it.

Our Christmas Present to us.

by DOT80 from Manchester, New Hampshire on Wed Jan 08 2020

We purchased this Eco sport SE on 12/14/19. We are both seniors & wanted a small SUV. We love it. Comfortable, Fun to drive ,nice looking inside & out. We knew that MPG was going to be a lot less than are former vehicle but we also did not sacrifice safety. More options than we can count & will take a while to learn for sure. What should be done by Ford,Chevy etc. is to make a good CD for buyers to watch instead of trying to read the Owners Manuals.

Just leased this vehicle from Bob Ruth Ford

by Anne Pirie from Millersburg, PA on Mon Aug 12 2019

This sporty 4X4 SUV was just what I was looking for in an SUV. I love it. It handles well and is a good-looking SUV.

This is not a car u drive with a big family

by rob2002 from Edmonton Canada on Sat Aug 24 2019

this Car4 is a Commuter and works well to take you to work and back. I own a f-150 as well . This car will be used to go to work save gas and allow me less KMs on my truck . Exactely what I expected . This car has 20000KMs on it doing great.

Little pocket rocket

by Ford guy from Cape Cod ma. on Sat Dec 28 2019

I recently bought my 2019ecosport se during black Friday sale last month. It has the 2.0 turbo and in sport mode this car is very nimble and I have no problem hitting 80mph in this car. It's quite fun to drive with the turbo. I have disagree with the reviews on power. Turbo cars have turbo lag so if you don't know how they work you will think that it's not performing well. I have the select shift so I drive it in sport and manual shift the gears. Let me tell you it flies for a little car. Steering is tight and handles well. I commute 100 miles a day for work. I run super unleaded in mine and it seems to have more pep and the mileage is between 27- 30 depending on how you drive it. Very happy with my purchase so far. Quite the little pocket rocket!!!! Opt for the 2.0 if your buying one.

First Brand New Car!

by LadyAmbris from Yreka, CA on Sun Oct 20 2019

We first never thought in a million years we would buy a brand new vehicle. We've always been used vehicle type people. We are taller larger people and we fit so comfortable. From the outside it looks so small but once you're inside it feels amazing and comfortable! Even in the backseat!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Our Take on the 2019 Ford EcoSport

The verdict:

At long last, the new EcoSport gives U.S. shoppers a subcompact Ford SUV, but its many drawbacks leave us questioning whether it was worth the wait.

Versus the competition:

The EcoSport feels like a bona fide SUV, not a jacked-up hatchback like some of its rivals, and Ford offers a first-rate multimedia system to boot. But as drivability and utility annoyances add up, its appeal is fleeting.

Its recent stateside debut notwithstanding, the Ford EcoSport is no spring chicken. The 2018 model represents a substantial update but not a full redesign of the nameplate’s second generation, sold internationally since mid-2012. The first generation dates back to 2003, and Ford calls it “echo sport” — a pronunciation I suspect most U.S. shoppers will abandon in favor of “eeko sport,” which keeps with the more-recent “eeko-boost” marketing of Ford’s turbocharged gas engines (EcoBoost). That’s all but assured on the front-wheel-drive EcoSport, which has an EcoBoost three-cylinder engine. “Echo” stands no chance.

Optional all-wheel drive... Read More