2011 Ford Edge

Loaded with plenty of creature comforts!

by from Lexington, KY on September 11, 2017

The cars met or exceeded all my needs. Love the interior layout and sporty exterior styling. It's fun to drive and easy to get in and out of. Love it!

Nice looking SUV.

by from Apex, NC on September 10, 2017

We like the styling of both the exterior and interior of this vehicle. We also enjoy all of the functions of the unit.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best car I've ever owned.

by from Tampa, FL on August 29, 2017

I have the Edge Limited. It's got all the bells and whistles. I absolutely love it! The ride is very smooth and quiet. Seats are soft and comfortable, even the center console is comfortable to lean on while driving. Panoramic sunroof is the best thing ever! This car allows you to personalise right down to the ambient lighting color of you choice.

Drives great, very comfortable!

by from Rochester on August 19, 2017

Great vehicle for a 4 ppl family. Spacious, has great features for the year. Owned that for about 2 years and would definitely get a new one again

Very roomy SUV.

by from Redding,CA on August 12, 2017

I've owned my car for about 3 yrs now. I bought it used. It was 3 yrs old. Absolutely love it!! Has a lot of room inside but still compact size. Great gas mileage!!!

Absolutely beautiful car

by from San Diego on August 7, 2017

Fully Loaded. Has every feature on market making it a awesome car to drive. Best part of your day is driving this car and playing with your kids. Traffic who?

Like new at 125k

by from WI on July 30, 2017

I just hit 125,000 miles and it still feels like a new vehicle. Only needed minor upkeep to this point, i.e. tires, breaks, etc. I would definitely recommend!

Very nice vehicle

by from Huntington on July 30, 2017

This car is very nice! Definitely stepped above the 2010 model! Get the limited you will not be disappointed!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

This is the best and most reliable car that I've h

by from Owensboro, KY on July 29, 2017

I've never owned a SUV. This Ford Edge is the best car I've had. It's interior is great. The technology it has is amazing. It's reliable. It's smooth riding and easy driving.

The best car I've owned

by from Gaithersburg, MD on July 28, 2017

This car was my first dream car. The seating is incredibly comfortable (leather seating) and there is more than enough room in the front for anything. Trunk space is reasonable, but the backseats do fold down. Interior design on the 2011 is very modern and base model comes with most of the bells and whistles. It never let me down for the two years I owned it until having to sell it for personal reasons (I was not happy to have to let it go.) It's definitely a car I'll purchase again in my future when that time comes. Some cons is that it doesn't perform too well in snow from my experience. It also takes quite a bit of time to take off from a stop. Besides that I really can't think of anything else. The doors are really heavy duty which I like, but honestly the whole car is very heavy!

Our Expert Review: 2011 Ford Edge