2008 Ford Expedition consumer reviews

$31,345–$34,245 MSRP range
side view of 2008 Expedition Ford
Explore the 2008 Expedition Ford
Shop the 2008 Expedition Ford

Great larger family vehicle.

I love it. Looks great. Drives smoothly. Has a ton of automatic features. My son loves the built in DVD. Great vehicle for a larger family and to take on trips.

smooth ride

comfy and nice big suv. fits in my garage. the whole family fits there comfy. we bought it new and drove it a lot. love it.

4.3

Powerful and Stylish

Runs great, looks good on the road. Third row is convenient, plenty of space when folded down for ladders or lumber. Captains chairs add floor space.

Reliable Workhorse

150k miles and going strong, very little maintenance, tows my travel trailer beautifully, lots of room. Can take anything the Minnesota winters can dish out. Better engineered than a Suburban yet costs less.

4.1

Momcar

We have 4 teenagers and plenty of leg room even in the third row- plenty of air conditioning vents. It?s my second expedition and has never given me any problems.

its a beast truck

absolutely great truck in and out runs like a champ will buy it again and again huge truck that runs smooth very comfortable. i will highly recommend to anyone looking for a truck

Best vehicle I owned

I love this vehicle it met all of our needs for me and my growing family. It was just as every day vehicle and also for long trips for sporting events

4.3

Great for travel

Car has plenty of leg room front and back and 3rd row seating as well as a pretty large trunk space great air-conditioning good for camping and other outdoor activities!

Awesome Family Car!

Best family car aside from a van which I will never drive. Versatile, fits three large car seats across easily, and can also fit large strollers or lots of stuff in the back. Also great when I have the cousins over because it sits up to 8 people. Love it.

Gets you through anything

Throw anything in it, on it, or at it, this thing can handle it all! 3 foot snowstorm in the mountains handled like a champ, V8 gets up and goes when it needs to. A very smooth ride, great turning radius, and flawless handling for almost a decade now.