2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac consumer reviews

Explore the 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Shop the 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
3.9

Very versitile.

Unlike most I rarely rate anything as perfect. This truck is very good as a mid-size hauler. The ride is smooth and comfortable. With 4WD, the mileage around town is very poor but on the road you can get close to 23 mpg. The locking tailgate and hard tonneau cover make for a huge trunk space. The interior is a direct copy of the Explorer. If you don't need a full size truck but need the convenience of having a 4 door with moderate hauling capacity I recommend this one as a good choice.

Love the sport trac

Went from a 2003 to a 2010 sport trac and have been very pleased. Decent mileage, 20, better comfort and maybe a little quieter. Just got to say we love the truck.

multi-purpose

I love my sport trac comfort of a car but usefulness of a small pickup. Great all purpose vehichle great value for the money!!!

10 yrs old and still going strong

I have had this car for 10 yr. now and it has been great in supporting me in major house renovation. More comfortable then most car on long trips with the family. It is just so darn reliable.

Supercharged SVT says "hi"

Great AWD machine that is lean and mean. Six forward speeds, 500 horsepower, touch screen NAV, black chrome factory 20's - thanks to FoMoCo

sport trac adrenalin

2010 awd v8 adrenalin version, awsome performance and styling, very comfortable. Averaging over 21 mpg, better than the v6!! I have not found one thing yet that i would change!!! love the flame blue metalic paint.

TOO BAD ITS GONE!

GOT A SPORT TRAC ADRELELINE AND IT IS BY FAR THE BEST VEHICLE MY WIFE HAS EVER HAD. SHE HAD A 2009 LEXUS IS250 AWD AND SHE WONT EVEN DRIVE IT. THE STYLING AND HEAD TURNING IS AMAZING FOR A FORD TRUCK. FORD DECIDED TO ELIMINATE THIS MODEL AND IT WILL ONLY MAKE MY VEHICLE MORE VALUABLE. IF YOU CVAN FIND ONE THE JUMP ALL OVER IT AS IT IS A RARE FIND AND SOON TO BE EXTINCT. WE LOVE IT!!

3.6

2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Limited V8, 4WD

THE POSITIVES! Overall I love the vehicle. I have a bad back and the front seats provide excellent comfort and support. Lots of interior/exterior/performance features. Good towing and hauling capacity. Superior snow weather performance. Excellent style/appearance. Garagable with good handling/turning radius for a truck. I really like the polycarbonate Pickup bed, no concerns about rust. Firm ride which I like in a truck. Better than expected highway fuel milage with V8 engine and 6 speed automatic transmission. Great idea using a non carpet floor covering, easy to clean up in the winter. Unique interior design, especially the door handles. THE NEGATIVES: Disapointing initial build quality which is my reason for not wanting to recommend the vehicle to a friend (If you have a dealership that is really attentive or if you are very handy yourself you can minimize this factor). Slightly obstructed rear visibility. I'm sorry that Ford is no longer building this vehicle for 2011.

Sport Trac is almost everything I wanted

Love this vehicle except for a few things: (1) The cargo box is too short. I didn't think it would matter but I was unable to carry my hunting buddy and all our bowhunting gear in one trip. I'm getting a trailer. Think about this hard before buying. (2) The fuel economy is OK but less than I expected. I had the same 4.0 liter V6 engine in a Ranger a few years ago and got 18 MPG in the city and 24 MPG on the highway. The heavier Sport Trac gets about 16 MPG city and 19 MPG highway. (3) The SYNC turn-by-turn directions are only text, no map display -- which is fine, but if you stray from the route it cancels the route entirely (leaving you lost).

3.3

2010 Sportrac LTD

except for the poor storage capacity it is a ok vehicle, decent power (have the V8). I will be sorry to see this vehicle discontinued.