1994 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

side view of 1994 F-150 Ford
Explore the 1994 Ford F-150
Shop the 1994 Ford F-150

Best truck ever

I love this truck. All it ever does is WORK! Hauling, towing, dragging, climbing, it does it all. I've never seen a better looking truck and wears it's accessories well.

Awesome truck

I have a 1994f150 regular cab long bed with the 300 inline 6 engine and a 5-speed Manuel transmission.Its a 2wheel drive and gets between 14 and 15 litres per 100km winter driving.I love the exterior on these trucks plus the comfy bench seat and smooth ride.Very reliable truck and great on fuel.Would definitely recommend buying one.

Awesome and Nearly Immaculate Truck! 75,600 Miles

Loaded (and then some) - Room did not allow to even list all the "Extras" like the K&N Air Filter, HyperTech Power Module, Bug Deflector, Lund Cold Front Grill Covers, floor mats (2 sets) - carpeted and winterized. Excellent well maintained truck!

4.4

Best truck I’ve ever owned.

Rock solid. Finally traded it in with 228000 miles on it. Body and interior was beat up, but mechanically... can’t beat it. Ran great, but had to let it go because I finally had enough money to get a new one. Actually, I probably should have kept it.

4.0

I don't want to sell it but I have to.

This teuck runs and drives great. Ive owned it for 2 years. Ive done tons of work to it and with it. This truck has been reliable and I love driving it.

Great truck

I owned a 1994 Ford F150 straight 6 and it was the best truck for my farm work outstanding power great handling and easy access to the motor and easy to get stuff out of the bed the load capacity was amazing

3.9

A hard to find truck

I really love the look of this truck, it turns heads when I drive it and I always get compliments. It took me months to find one, and now I want to replace it with a '51 F series. It has started with the first turn of the key every time since the day I bought it.

Purchased new in 1994 and still going strong 2018

We purchase our 1994 Ford F150 XLT extended cab brand spanking new that year. This Truck still looks great and drives good. I am currently using it as my daily driver and loving that people stop and complement us on it. I love all makes and models of cars and trucks and have owned several over the years, but this Truck has served us well and likely will be in the family for a long time to come

Love my 1994 Flareside

Original owner of a 1994 F150 Flareside with 296k miles on it. From hauling to four wheeling, I love this truck. Drive it near daily and will do so, apparently, forever.

1994 Ford F-150 great truck for 17 years!

We owned the 94 F-150 for over 17 years and it was a reliable, great truck. The extra bench seat in the back was perfect for hauling kids and stuff. The straight 6 engine was strong and that truck just kept going - had almost 230,000 miles on it when we sold it in Sept 2017.