2014 F-250

2014 Ford F-250

2014 Ford F-250

Have You Driven the 2014 Ford F-250?

Built Texas Tough

by Joey W from Spring Branch Tx on Sun Jan 05 2014

By far the most comfortable and stylish vehicle I have owned. The power stroke is a beast at performance and pulling. The down fall is that the vehicle lacks dramatically in fuel efficiency. Fuel levels have been as low as 6-8 mpg while pulling, and 15 mpg when highway driving. I load weight in excess of 20,000 lbs at times, with heavy loads, and it pulls like a dream. I miss the storage of my Dodge Mega cab in my back seat. There is however enough room for passengers to ride comfortably, although storage is limited. I currently own the Platinum model, the interior rivals the luxury of my Cadillac CTSV. The rear camera is VERY helpful for hookup trailers without assistance from anyone else. This is largely due to the trailer alignment graph. I have almost 8K on the truck, and no problems so far. The built in gps does however get lost, and has trouble finding accurate coordinates. The built in tail gate step is very handy when getting in and out of the bed, even with a lift kit added to the truck. The down hill decent is a MUST HAVE, works flawlessly off road, and pulling loads down step inclines. I have experienced higher than normal consumption of exhaust fluid needed for diesel engines. The bluetooth phone system has difficulty answering calls, ending calls, and lacks an end call button on the steering wheel. My wife loves the duel climate zones, heated seats, and cooling seats. The upgrades offered in the Platinum addition have most passengers saying "WOW". All in all a heavy duty vehicle, with the upgrades of a Caddy. My overall rating would be an 8 1/2, largely due to the fuel mileage when towing. I plan on keeping this truck for many years, its a heavy duty vehicle, and by far my favorite truck I've ever owned.

6 months old

by New Truck from Colorado on Mon Apr 07 2014

Brought a new 2014 F-250 Lariat Crew Cab FX4. Love the truck. interior is spacious and quiet, not enough places to stick stuff, ie. cell, papers, etc. that is my only negative. the truck is a beast, quiet diesel w/ 400hp. Solid and Stable in Mountain weather! This truck is why Ford LEADS the American truck industry.

Terrific truck

by tom from Traverse City, MI on Sat Mar 22 2014

My Ford F-250 Crew Cab exceeds my expectations. Interior design is outstanding, comfortable, roomy, lots of practical storage. The power train is smooth. The electronics package which some auto writers complain about works great, more features than I use but those that I do satisfy me.

Great truck with very few shortfalls

by East Texas Truck Man from Tyler, TX on Tue May 13 2014

Have had this truck for about a month now. Coming from 3 F150's this truck is an absolute pleasure to drive and tow with! Tows great, mileage is surprisingly good for an 8K lb truck, and the ride is very comfortable. My only 2 complaints about this truck is the small 26 gallon fuel tank (I have the 6.5 ft bed 6.7 Diesel) and the lack of a DEF level guage on the dash how the other manufacturers trucks have. This diesel is also extremely quiet when compared to other trucks in the same segment (which is a good thing).

Great truck

by Pick up truck guy from Newburgh ny on Fri Jul 04 2014

Best Truck I've ever owned. Very reliable no problems what so ever. Comfortable ride and tows better excellent. Fuel mileage is good.

Nice truck

by 311bigguy from Nebraska on Wed Aug 20 2014

Interior is nice, we have the lariat edition. Not as nice as the ram but better than chevy. Diesel power is good and mpg is pretty good, 18 not towing on the hwy and 15.5 towing 8000 lb horse trailer on the hwy. it is very fun to drive.

Nice Truck

by Beekeeper from South Central Oklahoma on Mon Apr 07 2014

Truck is great. Have problems with dealer. Need to be trained on dealing with public. Service/parts department and marketing mgr. need help.

F250 2014

by edwards from el paso, texas on Thu Feb 04 2016

Great truck, everything works very well including the blue tooth connection, traded my 2014 f150 for this used model I found on here, very very happy with the upgrade, been getting about 12.4 miles to the gallon in the city but even my f150 was only getting about 17 and with gas at what it is that's fine

Electrician

by OmarOQ from Texas on Thu Mar 16 2017

This truck has been very good for me and reliable till now, I have put around 90k mi and it still runs with no problems . The only thing were I think it will need improvement on, would be in the suspension, personally for me since I do alot of traveling over the road it's to bouncy, but other than that, the ride is very quiet and the sitting room and comfort is vary good ( I'm 5'9) . On the mechanical prospective I haven't? found any cons , my truck configuration is single cab and long bed with a royal tool box and ladder rack kit. With all the miles that I have put it's been able to stay reliable with just regular maintenance, I have never had to stop, do to a break down or major repairs. It does great on up hill acceleration and the down hill engine braking helps you keep control when towing heavy loads , and even though I have a gas engine it does grate on mpg when towing around 8000 lbs it gives me around 11 to 12 mpg .

Ford F-250 Super Duty

by EKarns from Wichita Falls, Tx. on Sun Sep 03 2017

This truck meets all of our needs. Excellent condition and good mileage. Purchasing this truck was a breeze for us.

1 2 3 4