2014 Fiesta

2014 Ford Fiesta

2014 Ford Fiesta

4.1

4 out of 5 stars Comfort

Have you driven the 2014 Ford Fiesta?

Great car

by Magnus Maximus from Toa Baja, PR on Mon Feb 29 2016

I have a 2011 fiesta (67,000 miles) and a 2014 model (27,000 miles), both S sedan. I have to say that while driving, I forget this is a subcompact, because it handles like a bigger car. The exterior looks great. The interiors are of good quality. I think this is a well thought car. It gives me 45 miles per gallon in the highway. The motor is small, but plenty of power to have the job done. Bluetooth works fine. Sound system is really good. I love it!

Great about town car

by Texas Girl from Waco, TX on Wed Jul 16 2014

I bought a Fiesta Titanium with a manual transmission about two months ago. Since I mostly drive around town, back and forth to work, this is a perfect car for me. My teen-aged daughter won't even consider learning to drive a stick shift, so I never have to fight her over who's driving my new car and who drives the 2008 Focus (which is still in great shape, BTW, has one of the best paint finishes I've ever seen.) The steering and handling are great. Taking off in first gear can sometimes be a little jerky -- not sure if that's the car or me -- especially if stopping and making a right hand turn. It can be bumpy on uneven roads, but most of the time driving is very smooth and the car zips around, parks very easily. Love the leather interior, and my SYNC system.It has more features than I know how to use -- still learning. I bought the navigation package but haven't had to use it yet. I love that my phone syncs automatically. I plug in my iPhone and listen to Spotify or podcasts on Stitcher. I see no need for Sirius when I have these. The size of the car is perfect for me, and sometimes one other passenger. My last car was the Focus, purchased new in 2008, and I was afraid I could find the Fiesta too small but it feels just right.My 6'3" husband who normally drives an SUV enjoys driving it from time to time -- he said he forgot how much fun driving a stick shift can be. One thing I haven't seen anyone else mention is the ambient lighting on the dash (above the glove box) reflects on the passenger window at night. I don't drive much at night, but that's a problem I think they should address. I still can't get used to the side mirrors. I find the small "blind spot" mirrors just distracting. I did not opt for the sunroof -- that may be my only regret. I only have to fill up every two weeks, sometimes even a few days more. I'm getting 27.5 MPG in exclusively city driving. I found the Fiesta Titanium has everything I was looking for right out of the box.

Great Car for the money

by Karen from Puyallup on Tue Mar 18 2014

Very pleased with my purchase. I got the hatchback model. Love all the features that come standard now. Handles well and with front wheel drive will expect to get through bad road conditions with ease. This car is just right for me inside and out.

My best buy EVER!

by A Pastor from Spring Valley CA on Fri Nov 14 2014

I bought my car at the beginning of November. I have never bought a small car but after my wife bought one, I HAD to get one! It drives GREAT, great responsive steering, the gas mileage is awesome for me in comparison to my last car. There is plenty of head room, I don't feel crowded or closed in, the sound is very good, the phone synch is great!. That is so exciting to me, that I actually call my wife at least 10 times when I am in the car, JUST to use the in car phone! The style of the exterior is wonderful and eye catching, the truck is very spacious. I don't worry about the back seat of my car because I have NEVER had anybody sit in my backseat! I love the car, I am a very happy owner!

What an awesome car!

by Eric and Nicole from Tampa, FL on Sat Aug 16 2014

We purchased a 2014 Ford Fiesta hatchback and we love it. It has power everything, a built in sync system and it has beautiful styling inside and out. Buy this car, you will be very happy.

Short people got...

by From here to there from Knoxville, TN on Sat May 31 2014

I was really limited on what I could purchase due to my loan design, but I felt from the past history of this car, the way I feel when I drive it around town, the compliments I have received; it suits me just right. The Sync system takes some getting used to and I think I need a class to be able to understand all of it's features, but compared to other cars like Honda or Toyota, this little Ford car is just right for this 5'4" single Mom!

Best affordable sporty looking car

by Dafiesta from Chicago, IL on Sun Oct 26 2014

This has different colors of neon and a great sound system. It rides pretty smooth and has alot of bells and whistles that are pretty neat.

Great First Time Buy

by FirstTimeBuyer from Canton, MI on Thu Feb 27 2014

The car is great for those who want something affordable, fuel efficient, safe and fun. The car is low to the ground which makes you feel ever bump and movement. The engine isn?t the quietest, I?ve heard but it is only a four cylinder so any kind of extra gas you give it, it tends to rev up and become pretty loud. I have the SE model, the features are just amazing. The radio system if pretty good, I wish it had a little more bass and treble. I bought my car at the end of January so I?m not sure how well the AC works at this time but the heating system in the car is amazing! My car warms up in probably 5 minutes or less, depending on how cold it is outside. You can adjust the driver seat multiple ways but the placements of the levers are a little bit weird and not the easiest to reach. The SYNC feature is something that I had to get use to and I?m not even sure what all it can offer. I?m always learning new things about it and the great thing is that Ford offers classes to teach you about for free. A couple down sides to the car is that the passenger seat doesn?t go that far back and leaves the passenger feeling cramped and same goes to the backseats. There isn?t really any leg room. The car would have been better off as a two hatchback. The back space it awesome in the car so no complaints there! I don't recomment this as a car to drive you, you're spouse/significant other and kids or friends around in. There truly isn't enough space Overall it's a great car!

ford taurus and now ford fiesta

by love nature and outdoor from germanton n.c on Tue Oct 01 2013

I really enjoy our ford fiesta it is peppy and has a lot of get up and go..... I esoecially like the gas mileage and the bright lights so you can be seen on the road and it rides real nice.

love this thing

by party comes stand in my ford fiesta from South OK California on Mon Mar 16 2015

At just short of 15k so far haven't had any problems the sound system is amazing for stock I am blowno away.when I drive easy I get roughly 30city 40highway mine is a 5 speed se 1.6l I have put a short ram air intake and MagnaFlow exhaust system which sounds awesome and helped my mileage quite a bit. I can't get enough of driving it I put a 2" lowering kit on as well as 16" search Terra wheels with 205/4th 16 kumho ast tires now the car handles better than anything I've driven by far the most fun driving this car 120% recommend this car

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Our Take on the 2014 Ford Fiesta

Editor's note: Estimated mileage ratings have been lowered to reflect a June 2014 Ford audit of this car's stated mileage.

Fiesta means party, so based on its name there's got to be something exciting about Ford's smallest car, right? After an update for 2014, the answer is finally yes.

The 2014 Ford Fiesta is an improvement, delivering wallet-friendly prices, excellent fuel economy and nimble road manners, though its cramped interior threatens to ruin the party.

Big changes this year include an exterior face-lift, a new sport-tuned ST model and a fuel-thrifty engine — a 123-horsepower, turbocharged 1.0-liter EcoBoost three-cylinder, which will join the lineup later... Read More