2013 Ford Fusion consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Fusion Ford
Explore the 2013 Ford Fusion
Shop the 2013 Ford Fusion

Great Family and Commuter Car

I like this car because it is comfortable and save me money in gas. It is great as a commuter and family car. I would recommend other to consider this car if you’re looking for a commuter car.

3.1

Recalls

I have a 2013 ford fusion. 32000 miles on it when I bought it. I have 95 thousand miles on it now. Running fine then all sudden it blew a spark plug. Number 2 plug. So replaced it drove it about 20 miles then number 3 blew. So now the threads r messed up and the spark plug won't stay down. Stupid aluminum heads are no good. This should be a recall! Heard it happens alot. Need to know what to do..

3.3

So many issues

So my transmission is stuttering, Rpm flying up, radio is messing up, my airbag light comes on and off. It doesn’t want to accelerate, and it’s just a mess. I’m so upset I’ve had it a months ready to get rid of it. If it didn’t have the transmission issues I’d love it. But it’s very frustrating!!!!

60/40 backseat backrest

2013 Ford Fusion backseat backrest, when putting backrest down to excess trunk area ,backrest becomes stuck and will not return to the sitting position. It appears that the center seatbelts locks up and will not retract. Other than this problem this is a great vehicle

It's a great car especially for the price of it

It has a lot of luxuries inside and with the EcoBoost engine it's quick and good on gas. The inside is comfortable with a decent amount of room.

My perfect car

Not only is my car roomy and comfortable. It drives so smooth, and it has the power when I need it . I get great gas mileage. It is the nicest car I have ever owned.

2.1

Eh possibly the WORST car I've ever owned.

Obviously not everyone will have as bad of luck as I have with this car, but my overall opinion of my ford fusion: it sucked. I bought my car used in 2016. Between 2016 and 2020 I've stuck about $5000 into it. (Not all typical maintenance.) In 2017 the AC went out. It actually FELL APART. I took my car in to get the oil changed and they found actual pieces of the AC laying in the dust cover under my car (big plastic thing that covers the whole undercarriage). Took it in to have it fixed and they found a whole mess of other random parts that were broken. Tie rods? Maybe idk, I'm not a mechanic. Total cost $2700. Had more issues in 2019, dont remember what they were (I know, I dont keep the best records, sorry but spent around $2000 that year too.). 2020 new tires in february (completely understandable! Later in february, wheel bearing go out. Not as in broken or seized, just squealing, for absolutely no reason. The mechanic said they looked fine, but they squealed like crazy, no idea why. 🤷‍♀️ $300 or $500. Dont remember. Mayish 2020. Car starts clunking. Shocks or struts starting to go bad should be replaced soon. Dunno how much that would cost because July 8, 2020, my car started on fire driving home from work. Exactly 4 years later to the day that I purchased this car. Found out my car had a recall on it, issued in 2012. The dealership that sold me the car FAILED TO FIX the recall prior to selling it to me used. Ford is covering the repairs under the recall. I just traded in my ford fusion for a Honda HR-V... because its October 18 and I still havent gotten my car back. Like I said, I'm sure there are plenty of people who have had good luck with their ford fusions, I am not one of those people. I had such a bad experience with the car and the dealership, i will never buy a ford again. If ford is the last car company on earth, I'll buy a bike.

Reliable, efficient, and easy to maintain

Reliable, efficient, and easy to maintain. Literally not a single problem. This car still drives mint and after putting 175,000 miles on it! Best care I have ever owned!

Very dependable, great on gas, great in the snow

This is a great family car, with great gas mileage, rear seats go down so you can haul lots of things, rides great, stylish, climate control system is superior.

SPORTY FAST Most reliable car I've owned.

This car is twin Turbo and surprisingly fast and fierce acceleration! Very reliable daily driver and comfortable for long road trips. Awesome Sony premium sound! Heated leather seats wotk great in the winter. LOVE THIS CAR! Don't want to sell, but need to for financial reasons.