Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2017 Fusion

2017 Ford Fusion

#8 Most Popular Sedan
2017 Ford Fusion

Have You Driven the 2017 Ford Fusion?

New car

by Ruby from Hamburg,NY on Sat Aug 06 2016

The 2017 ford Fusion is loaded with comforts for the money. The tech devices are great especially the back up camera and screen. I picked the ruby red color and it gives the car a rich look. I moved from having a GM product to my first Ford and I am very very pleased.

Great Buy Go Fusion

by Luis A from Passaic, NJ on Fri Oct 21 2016

I own a 2008 Fusion which is what led me to look at the 2017 Fusion and all my GOD, how much has this car improved. Love the gadgets and gas saver so far with automatic stop & start that shuts off the engine and starts smoothly. Sync 3 is great. Love my 2017 Ford Fusion

My Review of Ford Fusion

by Hawk87 from Union, NJ on Tue Mar 28 2017

I purchased my 2017 Ford Fusion on February 23, 2017, but only after taking a test drive in the car that turned out to be the car that I actually purchased. Fortuitously, I also had the opportunity to drive a loner Lincoln MKx from the Ford dealership while additional equipment was being installed in my new car. A little more in regard to that later. My Fusion has a ride that is not only smooth, it is remarkable. Seats are very comfortable, there is plenty of room in the cabin and enough room in the trunk for groceries for a family of six, and then some. The handling of the car is a joy; it is quick and responsive. My Fusion has a 1.5 liter EcoBoost turbo-4 engine and a transmission that is barely noticeable when going through gear changes. I appreciate the fact that the car conserves gasoline shutting off the motor when the car comes to a complete stop, then resumes without hesitation once the accelerator is touched. Not only is my new Fusion a joy to drive, it is beautiful to look at. It is sporty, sleek and stands out among its competitors. In fact, my 17 year-old granddaughter was so impressed with the styling of Fusion she had to let her friends know how cool her grandpa was. Getting back to the Lincoln loaner noted earlier; the drive and comfort on that was remarkable, but even a car worth more than two times that of my Fusion could not take seconds to the drive and comfort of my Fusion. Yes, the Lincoln MKx is classy and had unbounded equipment my Fusion did not have, but MY Fusion drove just as well and just as comfortably. Could I ask for more paying so much less? My answer? no!

Enjoying my Fusion!

by Barbie Girl from Toms River on Wed Feb 15 2017

Yes! I am enjoying my Fusion from Lawrenceville Ford/Lincoln in New Jersey. I was hesitant to purchase it as I've owned SUV's for over 15 years. The car is stylish, runs beautifully, is full of safety features and has a sleek sporty look. It was a VERY comfortable experience purchasing this car from our salesman Bill Barton. It's our third purchase from Lawrenceville Ford/Lincoln and it certainly won't be our last!

Just recently purchased 2017 fusion 3rd fusion

by Ken j from Regina Sask on Tue Mar 21 2017

This is the 3rd fusion that I have purchased. I have owned a 2010, 2013 and just purchased 2017 fusion. It's because of the excellent service that I have received from Capital Ford in Regina since 2010 that is the reason I drive a ford product . The fusion has always been realibiable, dependable, great value and always great to drive. 2017 Fusion- Great Ride, quiet, handles great, plenty of room, and great technology with the new Ford Touch. Looking forward driving this vehicle for a number of years!

Solid comfortable vehicle

by Ciaosophie from Cumberland WI on Wed Nov 22 2017

This is a very stylish, attractive car with a large comfortable interior. It rides and drives like a dream. The cabin is very quiet and the dashboard is set up well and easy to navigate (once you learn where everything is. Spend a little time getting familiar with it before you get out on the road. You don't want your attention on all the fun bells and whistles instead of on the road).

Best Choice in its Class

by CooperSL from Hannibal, MO on Mon Mar 20 2017

The Ford Fusion is one of the strongest vehicles in Ford's lineup, and thanks to a 2017 refresh, its one of the most technologically advanced mid-sized sedans on the market. From its striking full LED headlights, to its chrome bar connecting the LED tail lamps, to its improved power and performance under the hood, the 2017 Ford Fusion makes the competition tremble in fear. Step inside and be immersed in tech. The new SYNC 3 with MyFord Touch system is the most refined infotainment system in the industry, and is extremely easy to use on the large 8" touch screen. The Fusion is equipped with a suite of safety tech like Adaptive Cruise Control with Pedestrian Detection and Active Braking, Active Park Assist, Lane Keeping, and Blind Spot Information System. The Fusion couldn't be easier to use with push-to-start standard on all trim levels, a new rotary gear shifter, and the smoothest auto-start/stop function on any vehicle. No matter where you look at the 2017 Ford Fusion, you will find something you'll love.

Comfortable, quiet, room to spare

by Brian from Wyevale, ON on Tue Feb 20 2018

We bought this car new in September and we remain very pleased with it. We were impressed with the interior room and trunk space and we remain pleased with both, easy enough to get a toddler buckled in without wrenching your back nor needing an SUV or minivan. 2.5L motor has enough power when needed and the car rides smoothly and safely with front-wheel drive and good winter tires.

Amazing car to own

by jrbolt from on Tue Mar 28 2017

This is an amazing car. Awesome looking and smooth and enjoyable to drive. This is the best car that I have ever owned.

Just a great all around car

by euroman7110 from Michigan on Fri May 05 2017

Went from 2016 to 2017 MY Fusion SE with all bells and whistles. Just a great all around cruiser. New lightning blue color is a hit. Absolutely love it. New SYNC3 is a vast improvement over previous version. Only wish I didn't have to change screens too often between radio, climate, nav, etc. This car now supports Apple car play. All you have to do is plug your phone in and SIRI takes over. Car handles great and is very comfortable on long rides. Gas mileage is decent 26-27mpg on a 2.0L engine, mixed driving. A lot of technology for the price. This is the first time in my entire driving history that I went into the same model year. With so much competition out there, I still feel that Ford Fusion is a top vehicle for the midsize segment.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27

Our Take on the 2017 Ford Fusion

The verdict: The refreshed 2017 Ford Fusion is improved in key areas, including a better multimedia system, updated safety technology and driver aids that enhance the car’s satisfying cabin and driving experience.

Versus the competition: The Fusion offers a more robust feature set and has the best technology integration and a higher-quality interior than its peers, but consumers will pay a premium for that quality.

Though Ford has given the 2017 Fusion midsize sedan an extensive refresh, it’s easy to miss at first glance. Not much has changed on the exterior, but big updates to the interior, safety systems and technology make this a smarter, savvier Fusion. It impressed me... Read More