2020 Ford Fusion consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Fusion Ford
Explore the 2020 Ford Fusion
Shop the 2020 Ford Fusion
2.6

Safety features are awful!

Safety features are too much and a little dangerous. The autocorrect when you go towards the line was the worst. When I had a semi veering into my lane, I had to go into the emergency lane a little and it was fighting me.

I love the car, have always had Fords, great car

Love the car, had a 2005 Taurus , that run like a new one, but figured time to get a new one. Always had best of luck with a Ford

4.4

Just what we needed

We were looking for a car that was dependable, fuel efficient and affordable. We had a Fusion in the past so we were looking for this model and we found a 2020 model at a great price so we bought it.

Great and reliable car

I love the Ford Fusion Titanium. Great car. Fusion are are excellent on gas mileage. Recommend it highly!!! This message is to Ford Company you need to continue to make Fusion sedan car!!!!! There are a lot of people who do not want a suv or truck!! Also put in CD players to other cars there are a lot of people who have CDs and want to play them in the cars!!

Awesome car

Just what i was looking for!! i love how well it handles on snow and ice. it will be a great car since we get so many snowy day!

4.3

Great deal on a new Fusion

Drives nice, super good pricing for a new car. Quiet, spacious interior with good handling and acceleration. The hands free is great as is all the safety features. Very happy so far

Relibel car

This car meet all my needs And has plenty of leg room a me d drives goods a d gets good gas mileage a a

Perfect for what we wanted

The SE we got was excellent. I love all the safety features and the large screen for the backup camera. It has plenty of power, but is still fuel efficient.

Worth the 12 Year Wait Between Purchases.

Still getting to know the car but have been impressed thus far with its comfort, handling and reliability. It has all the latest safety features and I loved the selection of colors I had to choose from.

BEST VEHICLE EVERY! SUPER RELIABLE!

My Fusion has so many safety features. I have lane assist, auto dimming headlights, auto dimming rear view mirror, object warning, front and side warning system, onboard diagnostics, navigation, apple car play, just to name a few. Extremely comfortable and smooth ride. I love it!