2016 Fusion Hybrid

2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid

2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid

Have you driven the 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid?

Low millage review going from a MKX to this Hybrid

by Engineer from Berkshires, MA on Tue Jun 14 2016

Went from an older MKX to this Ford Hybrid. After 320 miles I feel good about making these statements. I tend to very critical of vehicles since I?m an engineer. I traded my aging MKX in for this vehicle because I wanted something with great fuel mileage yet still something comfortable. As hybrids go, this is one of most beautiful vehicles inside and out. I have the SE model with touch screen, moon roof, red stitching and body kit. It?s very sharp inside and out.. From the moment I drove it off the lot it turned heads nonstop which is always fun. Interior comfort is much better than I expected going from an MKX to this Fusion. I have back and knee issues so the fact that I can sit in it comfortably is awesome. Also it has great leg room so you can actually move around. Performance it?s not bad at all. I took it on a long drive and I was averaging 44-48 MPG at times. I?m still learning how to drive it to max the fuel as I?ve read many folks care obtain 50+ with this vehicle? More to learn? Also the onboard hybrid driving trainer is nice, teaches you how to max your regen skills. Steering is very tight and sporty? You feel grounded in the vehicle and it turns on a dime without throwing you around? Infotainment system is on par.. Touch screen is typically a little delayed in response when compared to say a cell phone but you can?t compare the two? A on that feature. Overall very satisfied thus far and astonishingly I have no buyer?s remorse. Not typical for me.

Amazing gas mileage. Prius beater!

by HaYnDriver from Honolulu, HI on Sat Feb 04 2017

I was in the market for a hybrid vehicle and have owned a Prius C which was a great car. Easy 50 MPG and often 60 MPG. I wanted a car that got great gas mileage and was strongly considerng a Prius Hatchback because I wanted something larger than the Prius C. Then I had the opportunity to buy a Ford Fusion Hybrid and am glad I did. I would have been Happy to come within 5MPG of the Prius, but much to my astonishment, I'm getting 55 MPG without even trying very hard. Along with the excellent MPG, I love that this looks and functions like a regular sedan. Feels much more solid than the 2014 Prius that I was going to buy too. Ergonomics are very good and the car feels very comfortable. So far, no regrets and much happiness from a first-time Ford owner. BTW, I am an autophile and have driven many different makes and models. In fact, my last car was a 2015 Mercedes Benz S550 that I loved so this is kind of the polar opposite on so many levels but I still love my Fusion hybrid!

Lightly Used Fusion Hybrid

by ashleyfrommke from on Wed May 31 2017

I "downgraded"from a Lincoln MKC to this Fusion - best decision I've made in a while. The Titanium Fusion has all the bells and whistles I was used to and my gas mileage has MORE than doubled. The car runs great and is going to save me so much money in the long run, I can't ask for much more than that!

Great car but cold feet...

by Rachel from Omaha, NE on Fri Feb 03 2017

I recently traded in my 2013 fusion for the 2017 fusion hybrid. So far I love the hybrid, the gas mileage is great which is why I purchased the hybrid. However, these past two or three months, living in Nebraska in the dead of winter, I have found that the floor vent on the driver side is completely in adequate. It is much smaller than my previous fusions vent and even on high airflow to the floor, there is not much output. And don't plan on sharing airflow in two places at once. You pretty much have to pick one spot for air at a time. Plan to wear heavy socks and warm shoes in cold climates. Your feet will freeze.

Best car I've every bought!

by cubbieblu from GREENVILLE on Mon Mar 13 2017

Extremely quiet and very smooth driving. Really nice interior. Gets approximately 38 mpg. Trunk somewhat cramp though.

Great on Gas

by mirandacs96 from Falling Waters, WV on Thu Oct 12 2017

This is a hybrid and although the cell is hidden in the trunk which reduces the trunk space a little, the trunk still can hold all your supplies and purchases. Its great on gas giving you 44 miles to gallon on the highway and 34 in the city. Sound quality is good and back up camera is a gem. The sync can be finicky at times, so you have to play with it before driving if you want to link up. Road handling is smooth, and you can drive with eco boost or not giving you added driving power. Over all its a very reliable vehicle thats great on gas mileage.

most reliable

by 17ajobe from Roselle Park NJ on Fri May 19 2017

it met my needs and has of leg room and it was the best car iv purchased or will purchase and hope others enjoy it

Great Car. Sporty and reliable

by kbarker from CA on Mon Apr 17 2017

I love this car. It's reliable, fast, cost efficient and gets great milage. Roomie, sexy, LOVE this car

Good value for money

by Jansen on Sun Jul 02 2017

It is a smooth drive, I like the size of the vehicle. The good thing about it of course is the gas mileage that this car would get you. The one Million dollar question is of course about the reliabily and of course also About the battery life of this hybrid car.

I LOVE my hybrid!

by ldjewell97 from Taylorsville on Tue Nov 21 2017

My new (to me) 2016 Fusion Hybrid is the most awesome car I've ever owed. I love its interactive feedback featuring fuel efficiency, braking performance, and connectivity. It has made driving fun again & I love using less fossil fuel. 46 - 48 miles per gallon! I am a happy driver!

1 2