2022 Ford Maverick consumer reviews

Explore the 2022 Ford Maverick
Shop the 2022 Ford Maverick
4.4

Okay But!

I have the hybrid version, it’s a Lariat, top of the line. I got in March, it has about 7300 miles on it. I’ve had computer problems with, some minor, but the dealer was able to take care of them it delivers great MPG, of 45-50, around town, 32-34 on ths open road.

Love my Maverick

Great features, Great truck, little package but big uses, no issues at 12k, very comfortable and drives great! Averaging 30 MPGs. Love the Fx4 trim!

Terrible transportation

Shipping sucked truck was in buffalo sitting in rail yard sine July 5. 6 miles from dealer.received truck today.what shipping money back. Love truck thanks

Fourth Hybrid Ford is a charm.

Like everything except the brakes, very touchy at the bottom of the pedal. There is very little bottom end torque. Got stuck in 3” of sand. Before the Maverick I had two C-max and a Ford Fusion. The Maverick out performs them Both in MPH and acceleration.

Nicest truck on the road

First edition carbonized gray Mileage after 7 months of driving is 22 mpg. This truck needs nothing. Accessories would be just a waste of money. O-60 in 6 seconds 1stE

good and bad

I have a XLT with turbo gas and tow package, the only thing I don't like is the auto start feature which will shut off and restart when stopped, if you want to shut it off, you have to do it every time you start the car, keep that bs on the hybrid's, here they belong!

Truck is a winner.

Love this truck!!! Averaging 42 mpg. Rapid Red lariat, first edition. First small hybrid pick up. Get lots of questions, hard to find. The hybrid has 18 inch wheels, drives great.

My true Blue

This is a great little truck for weekend projects and small payloads. Very comfortable and looks very classy! I'm in love with this truck so far.

4.1

Remarkably good value

Too soon for reliability. The First Edition model with towing, 4cyl turbo is really fun and responsive to drive. Great pickup features and well appointed interior. I’m not small, but it’s not uncomfortable driving it for hours. A lot of tech/nerd options that are actually good driving improvements. So few of these and this model got out, but it’s really a great vehicle to own so far.

4.4

A Very Nice Small Truck

I placed my order for a Ford Maverick in June of last year and received it in Feb of this year. It is the XLT in Cactus Grey with the upgrade package. I have almost 1,000 miles on the truck mostly around town. For the first 500 miles I drove the truck on the normal mode and got 38.7 mpg. For the second 500 miles I am driving on ECO and I get 41.5 mpg. I bought a bed cover, black lettering for the tail gate and a bug deflector for the hood ($475.00 total). I am very pleased with the truck. It is actually very comfortable and the interior is very functional and I can park it in my garage. I would recommend the Maverick without hesitation. Ford needs to eliminate the small storage compartment on the right of the screen since it is useless and in my view eliminate the electrical outlet in the rear seating area to be replaced with an AC vent.