2005 Mustang

2005 Ford Mustang

2005 Ford Mustang

4.5

Have You Driven the 2005 Ford Mustang?

Fun Car

by Doug from on Wed Mar 28 2012

Bought the care used with high mileage. Have had two elecrical problems in a month so far. Other then that, fun car to drive. Kids love it.

Decent car- Lousy Company

by Rob G from Merritt Island, FL on Fri Sep 03 2010

I wanted it when I first saw it the car is beautifully designed to the eye, performance is good and quick but the V6 I have is not for speed. Mileage is great for a sporty car the only problem is Fords customer service stinks!!! I haven't had many problems but they are always made worse by poor response time and lack of effort for resolution. I like their products but I will likely never buy another Ford vehicle because of the overall lax attitudes of their employees.

Does not recommend this car!!

Meets the Hipe

by MuscleBone from Phoenix, AZ on Sat Jun 23 2007

Gt is very fun to drive. Excellent accereration that will put your head back into the headrest. Handles like most new cars but is prone to Oversteer if you throttle too quickly out of a turn(like most RWD muscle cars). Still a head tuner and with the tons of aftermarket parts to improve performance and looks a no brainer purchase for me

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by Mustand Girl from Charles Barker PreOwned Virginia Beach, VA on Mon Oct 06 2014

I want to thank Nathan Anderson for helping me with th purchase of my 2005 Ford Mustang. I have never had such a great experience while purchasing a vehicle. Nathan did not pressure me to buy the car, he made sure that all my needs were met. I would recommed Nathan Anderson to anyone who is looking for a vehicle with NO PRESSURE and OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Very reliable car, fun to drive, get the convertib

by Svengoolie from on Sat Dec 09 2017

Has the cool factor down. Love the my color dash and shaker 500 audio.the v8 rumble with the top down is far out. Handles great, though the brakes could use a little more bite. Traction control works well even in an inch or two of snow. These cars can be modded for a safe 80 to 100 more hp. Very reliable car, never let me down.

The classic hot rod I've always wanted

by Knight Rider 2005 from Alexandria, VA on Mon Jun 23 2008

I bought my 2005 Mustang GT new in 2005 and I still can't help the wide grin I get every single time I start her up. She's black with the red highlight interior - which always gets compliments. The front seats are very comfortable and the dash design compliments the retro look of the exterior. Ford really did it right with this model. The only thing I would change in my car is the addition of a telematics system with navigation and maybe Ford Sync. The bottom line is: this car is a hot rod so amenities should be minimal - and who really wants to ride in the back seat of a Mustang on a road trip? If I had anything to complain about, it would be the squeaky breaks. That was a recall soon after I bought the car - apparently the 2005 GT line was fitted with the wrong calipers which were replaced by the dealer. When I need to replace the breaks again, I'll probably swap them out again for higher quality parts.

Best deal I’ve seen around

by D1Drew from Murfreesboro TN on Mon Nov 26 2018

The car is great it has just enough features and luxuries to keep me comfortable but it also maintains a good bit of performance to keep me entertained.

Great power and performance! Fun to drive!

by KatMystang from Milton, WI on Wed Jul 18 2018

Plenty of room in front seat...hard to get in/out backseat and little leg room. Awesome ride and comfort for driver. I am only 5'3"...seat raises so I have no troubles seeing out. My son is 6' and he loves and is comfortable driving too. The performance of this muscle car is great!!

Great Ride

by Stanger from Columbus, OH on Sat Feb 26 2011

I just purchased a 2005 Mustang with a manual transmission. Runs smoothly with lots of power. The interior isn't very spacious, only fits 4 people comfortably. Other than that it's great!

Car I have owned

by retro from on Sun May 30 2010

very nice car, I enjoyed having it, the gt has a lot of power with save drive and is easy with the gas.

Our Take on the 2005 Ford Mustang

I’m slightly annoyed when the first Ford representative I introduce myself to at a Mustang convertible event in Florida this weekend immediately mentions, “There’s at least one thing you’ll like about the Mustang. O.P.I. has developed a line of Mustang nail polish matching the paint colors of the car.”

Now, I admit, I don’t care about torque and horsepower nearly as much as the other journalists at the event (as a matter of fact I couldn’t care less). I admit that I appreciate a great nail color just as much as the next woman. However, I’m torqued that I’m perceived from the outside as being interested in only that “one thing” about... Read More