2015 Mustang

4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

2015 Mustang Convertible

by Bill Mustang from Massachusetts on October 6, 2016

This is my 3rd mustang. First was 1967 convertible. Second was a 2007 convertible. Now the 2015 - all convertibles. This car has the V6. I tried the ECO4 and the GT8. The 8 was quick to burn up the tires. The 4 has turbo lag. I like the 6. It has cloth interior which is more comfortable than the leather. I also prefer the non-touch-screen radio over the touch screen.

EcoBoost- Yes, please!!

by Mrkury from Colorado on January 22, 2015

We recently purchased a 2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium- 4 cyl turbo... at first I was hesitant to even drive a 4 cylinder Mustang, but once I sat in the car, started it up and drove it, my mind was changed completely. This car is quick! There are different drive modes that offer sport, track, as well as snow and ice!! The interior design is beautiful and comfortable, all the look and style with great gas mileage!!

The best American muscle

by Kico from NJ on June 3, 2015

Very good handling which surprised all of us when my husband doing ramps. We got the premium package with a few more optional features. It is really an enjoyable experience when driving it. We all love it. The only problem was that we did not get the spare tire with it and we haven't figured this out. Not sure if standard mustang comes with manufactured spare tire or not.

1st Mustang

by 2015 Mustang from Wabash, Indiana on November 18, 2015

The car has almost 10,000 miles now. I bought a 2015 GT Premium with Manual Transmission, 401A Package, Navigation, Parking Assist and Spare Tire. I bought the 401A Package mostly for the Blind Spot Monitoring and Upgraded Audio. I recently added a Roush Cold Air Intake and Roush Axle Back Exhaust. The car sounds better (louder) with the Roush Exhaust. The Cold Air Intake adds a bit more throttle response. No rattles or loose interior parts so far. I am averaging around 24-25 miles per gallon with 60% highway, 40% city driving. The seats are very comfortable on short and long trips. I do wish the Drive Modes and some Audio Sources would stay the same when you shut off and re-start the car, my only real complaint. Overall a very beautiful car. It gets a lot of attention on the roads and at gas stations. It is the only car that my wife has ever voluntarily helped me wash!

Best Car of 2015

by Test Driver from on July 28, 2014

I had the honor and the privilege of being able to test drive this car before almost anyone else. First things first, I have never been a Mustang or Muscle Car person; however, the 2015 Ford Mustang truly surprised me. Walking up to the vehicle, the exterior styling is incredible. It's lower, appears wider, and overall looks like a proper sports car. The car has gone from something that doesn't seem like it spent much time in a wind tunnel, to a car that has aerodynamics all around it. Once I stepped inside, the interior was just as incredible as the exterior. The materials used were excellent, and everything felt extremely well-made. The seats were very comfortable, probably the most comfortable ever. Also the seats really hug your body when taking corners sharply. The sounds system is excellent, and the stuff you get in the stock model is astounding. Key-less entry, push button start, bluetooth, and of course a great looking car. Finally, the Handling. The Mustang has been transformed from a muscle-car to a proper sports car. Around the track the car has such grip it's mindboggling. It corners extremely well, has great power on the straightaways, and still has an incredibly smooth ride. Outside of a supercar or much more expensive sports cars, the Mustang is hand-down the best bang for your buck sports car. Looks Great, Feels Great, and is an outstanding driver's car. I would Definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a great sports car

Dream come true

by Mustang lover from Sugar Land Texas from Sugar Land Texas on April 14, 2015

Wow! Beauty, style, comfort, sporty and hot are the titles of new Mustang V6. I always had a fascination towards mustang but never realized it is such an amazing and fun to drive car until I recently owned it. Love it! Thanks to Ford.

First Car Purchase - nailed it

by First Time Stang Man from Austin, Texas on April 22, 2015

I was a first time buyer and looking for the perfect mesh of comfort, style, power, and features. This one has it all. I finally took home my 2015 EcoBoost Premium with the Performance Package and it's honestly the most fun I've ever had in a car. I test drove the other (WAY more expensive) sports car competitors and I ultimately fell in love with the Mustang, in virtually ever aspect. The dash panel is so balanced and clean, the leather bucket seats are comfortable as all get out and the leather trim on everything else makes the car feel luxurious and welcoming. I'm in love with my ride, and if you're considering getting one, I promise you that you will be too.

The Best Bang for a Buck

by Montiac from Dallas, Texas on January 31, 2015

Great Performance in this 2015 Mustang V6 Fastback 6 speed Automatic, I think it's a Milestone Car for Ford. Awesome looking and just plane Fun! Has a lot to offer in this affordable dependable transportation & style especially at the entry level . It's just like the 60's the Big Three all have a Pony Car. I would Love to have all Three. This one has the most history & is the closest to me. In this day & age the manufactures have these pretty evenly matched. These cars are really all just for fun. Pick One you'll Love It. After 50 years everyone probably know someone with a Mustang Story. There is no real reason for Ford to Build this Car Except for People like them, It's Personnel,Sporty ,Cool ,Fun car just to drive & say you have One. At any budget & performance level you can enjoy this car and I Darn you to Test Drive one and just try not to Smile. :) I pick Mustang, Montiac

Great Vehicle, Awesome Value

by IndyStang87 from Alpharetta, GA on April 6, 2015

Picked up my Competition Orange GT with a 6-speed Auto last week. Absolutely in love with it, and I love it more and more every time I drive it. Pinpoint handling, selectable steering modes, power, power, POWER. Very comfortable, although it's a challenge wedging yourself into that back seat. Great interior quality, awesome standard features like HID Headlights, LED fog lights, rear back-up camera, bluetooth, smart key access, usable trunk space. You do yourself a disservice if you don't test drive one of these.

3rd Mustang!!

by mustanglovr from Oklahoma on September 28, 2015

I love my 2015 Mustang! I had to say bye bye to my '04 mustang :( But when I got the 2015, I loved the way the engine sounds and the handling of its driving! Beautiful inside and out! My first mustang was a 1996 and it was awesome! Then when the '99-'04 came out, I was so excited but couldnt get it right then because of my car payment on my '96.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17