2015 Mustang

2015 Ford Mustang

2015 Ford Mustang

Have You Driven the 2015 Ford Mustang?

1st Mustang

by 2015 Mustang from Wabash, Indiana on Wed Nov 18 2015

The car has almost 10,000 miles now. I bought a 2015 GT Premium with Manual Transmission, 401A Package, Navigation, Parking Assist and Spare Tire. I bought the 401A Package mostly for the Blind Spot Monitoring and Upgraded Audio. I recently added a Roush Cold Air Intake and Roush Axle Back Exhaust. The car sounds better (louder) with the Roush Exhaust. The Cold Air Intake adds a bit more throttle response. No rattles or loose interior parts so far. I am averaging around 24-25 miles per gallon with 60% highway, 40% city driving. The seats are very comfortable on short and long trips. I do wish the Drive Modes and some Audio Sources would stay the same when you shut off and re-start the car, my only real complaint. Overall a very beautiful car. It gets a lot of attention on the roads and at gas stations. It is the only car that my wife has ever voluntarily helped me wash!

The best American muscle

by Kico from NJ on Wed Jun 03 2015

Very good handling which surprised all of us when my husband doing ramps. We got the premium package with a few more optional features. It is really an enjoyable experience when driving it. We all love it. The only problem was that we did not get the spare tire with it and we haven't figured this out. Not sure if standard mustang comes with manufactured spare tire or not.

Best Car of 2015

by Test Driver from on Mon Jul 28 2014

I had the honor and the privilege of being able to test drive this car before almost anyone else. First things first, I have never been a Mustang or Muscle Car person; however, the 2015 Ford Mustang truly surprised me. Walking up to the vehicle, the exterior styling is incredible. It's lower, appears wider, and overall looks like a proper sports car. The car has gone from something that doesn't seem like it spent much time in a wind tunnel, to a car that has aerodynamics all around it. Once I stepped inside, the interior was just as incredible as the exterior. The materials used were excellent, and everything felt extremely well-made. The seats were very comfortable, probably the most comfortable ever. Also the seats really hug your body when taking corners sharply. The sounds system is excellent, and the stuff you get in the stock model is astounding. Key-less entry, push button start, bluetooth, and of course a great looking car. Finally, the Handling. The Mustang has been transformed from a muscle-car to a proper sports car. Around the track the car has such grip it's mindboggling. It corners extremely well, has great power on the straightaways, and still has an incredibly smooth ride. Outside of a supercar or much more expensive sports cars, the Mustang is hand-down the best bang for your buck sports car. Looks Great, Feels Great, and is an outstanding driver's car. I would Definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a great sports car

Dream come true

by Mustang lover from Sugar Land Texas from Sugar Land Texas on Tue Apr 14 2015

Wow! Beauty, style, comfort, sporty and hot are the titles of new Mustang V6. I always had a fascination towards mustang but never realized it is such an amazing and fun to drive car until I recently owned it. Love it! Thanks to Ford.

I HAVE OWNED 35 MUSTANGS ,2015 HAS BEEN THE BEST .

by tonyboost from FORT MYERS FLORIDA on Wed Nov 19 2014

I HAVE OWNED 35 MUSTANGS 5 SALEENS , 4 SHELBYS 3 COBRAS,2 STEEDAS 1 ROUCH,& MANY MORE AT 76 YEARS OLD ,I HAVE TESTED THEM ALL &THE 2015 ECOBOOST,IS THE BIGGEST SURPRISE.1500 TO 2000 DOLLERS & ILL BE IN THE 4 SEC RANGE.THANKS FORD TONY G

2015 MUSTANG

by Car Reviewer from United States on Thu Dec 04 2014

The 2015 Mustang is a big improvement over the 2014 Mustang, But there is some things I was disappointed by.. Power in the 15' GT is about the same as in the 14' GT. With the weight gain and little power increase the 2015 Mustang GT Performs just like the 14' GT. It definitely rides better and handles better but it could use a little more power. Another thing is the V6 Power decreased instead of increasing which is a dumb move, They should have bumped up the V6 to 320HP and the ECOBOOST Should have been at 350HP and the GT at 450HP. One more thing.. this is a redesigned vehicle so I wouldn't be shocked to see a few recalls. Overall the Mustang was still a great choice and I think the power is plenty for most people.

Great Vehicle, Awesome Value

by IndyStang87 from Alpharetta, GA on Mon Apr 06 2015

Picked up my Competition Orange GT with a 6-speed Auto last week. Absolutely in love with it, and I love it more and more every time I drive it. Pinpoint handling, selectable steering modes, power, power, POWER. Very comfortable, although it's a challenge wedging yourself into that back seat. Great interior quality, awesome standard features like HID Headlights, LED fog lights, rear back-up camera, bluetooth, smart key access, usable trunk space. You do yourself a disservice if you don't test drive one of these.

Best Mustang yet!

by Robby from Texas on Mon Nov 24 2014

I don't know what John above is talking about... The '15 will be my third Mustang GT (had an '05, '12 and now the '15). The rear suspension feels tighter and more fluid than the solid axle's in the past. The handling is probably the best it's ever been straight from the manufacturer. Everything is just better and I think the car is amazing. I got it with the Recaro cloth seats and the GT performance package, 6-speed manual of course in dark grey just like the one pictured above. Love this car!

Replacing my 2006 Mustang with a new one!

by Mustang Lover from Miami, FL on Wed Feb 25 2015

Ken Lunkins showed me a Mustang GT Convertible so we took it for a test drive..... the response, the sound, the power & the sporty convertible made me fall in love with the new 2015 GT model! So I knew I was in trouble trying to decide if I should buy now or later! Then came Edwin Rivera.... he showed me a way to budget pay for the vehicle......... and it was an easy decision to make! I am now a proud owner of a beautiful, powerful, 2015 Mustang GT Convertible fully stocked! From the pony light projected from the car door when the lights are on, to the sound of that muffler,,, it is a head turner. Syncing with my iPhone 6 with my full music library- Priceless! and the navigation screen means I'll never be lost! I love the team that helped me make my mind up on this car!

Sporty enough with comfort too what a ride

by Jo from Hattiesburg,Ms. on Thu Apr 02 2015

We just purchased a 2015 Fastback V6 and I love it! This car is fun to drive and ride in. We took it on a true road test a day after purchasing it and knew immediately we would never regret buying it. It is a comfortable ride with all the extras one could ask for! One of the things that I really like is the handling of the car itself it hugs the road well and the steering is awesome. I haven't driven a car this fun to drive since owning my Trans-am years ago. I never thought I'd drive a car even closed to that type of handling again well Ford has proved me wrong, this baby can hold her own! Try one you'll LOVE it as much as we do.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21

Our Take on the 2015 Ford Mustang

Ford gets it right with the 2015 Mustang, thoroughly upgrading the historic muscle car inside and out while providing a welcome dose of the latest technology.

For 2015, Ford has completely redesigned its iconic pony car, an event that's happened only a handful of times in the car's 50-year history. This time, it's produced a visually trimmer, meaner sports car with a new mission: take the Ford Mustang mystique to global markets.

Ford has sold the Mustang overseas before, but this new one — with its fully independent suspension, optional turbocharged four-cylinder engine and dramatically improved build quality — is made to challenge not only American competitors at home, but foreign... Read More