2015 Mustang

2015 Ford Mustang

2015 Ford Mustang

Have You Driven the 2015 Ford Mustang?

Best Car of 2015

by Test Driver from on Mon Jul 28 2014

I had the honor and the privilege of being able to test drive this car before almost anyone else. First things first, I have never been a Mustang or Muscle Car person; however, the 2015 Ford Mustang truly surprised me. Walking up to the vehicle, the exterior styling is incredible. It's lower, appears wider, and overall looks like a proper sports car. The car has gone from something that doesn't seem like it spent much time in a wind tunnel, to a car that has aerodynamics all around it. Once I stepped inside, the interior was just as incredible as the exterior. The materials used were excellent, and everything felt extremely well-made. The seats were very comfortable, probably the most comfortable ever. Also the seats really hug your body when taking corners sharply. The sounds system is excellent, and the stuff you get in the stock model is astounding. Key-less entry, push button start, bluetooth, and of course a great looking car. Finally, the Handling. The Mustang has been transformed from a muscle-car to a proper sports car. Around the track the car has such grip it's mindboggling. It corners extremely well, has great power on the straightaways, and still has an incredibly smooth ride. Outside of a supercar or much more expensive sports cars, the Mustang is hand-down the best bang for your buck sports car. Looks Great, Feels Great, and is an outstanding driver's car. I would Definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a great sports car

Dream come true

by Mustang lover from Sugar Land Texas from Sugar Land Texas on Tue Apr 14 2015

Wow! Beauty, style, comfort, sporty and hot are the titles of new Mustang V6. I always had a fascination towards mustang but never realized it is such an amazing and fun to drive car until I recently owned it. Love it! Thanks to Ford.

I HAVE OWNED 35 MUSTANGS ,2015 HAS BEEN THE BEST .

by tonyboost from FORT MYERS FLORIDA on Wed Nov 19 2014

I HAVE OWNED 35 MUSTANGS 5 SALEENS , 4 SHELBYS 3 COBRAS,2 STEEDAS 1 ROUCH,& MANY MORE AT 76 YEARS OLD ,I HAVE TESTED THEM ALL &THE 2015 ECOBOOST,IS THE BIGGEST SURPRISE.1500 TO 2000 DOLLERS & ILL BE IN THE 4 SEC RANGE.THANKS FORD TONY G

Best Mustang yet!

by Robby from Texas on Mon Nov 24 2014

I don't know what John above is talking about... The '15 will be my third Mustang GT (had an '05, '12 and now the '15). The rear suspension feels tighter and more fluid than the solid axle's in the past. The handling is probably the best it's ever been straight from the manufacturer. Everything is just better and I think the car is amazing. I got it with the Recaro cloth seats and the GT performance package, 6-speed manual of course in dark grey just like the one pictured above. Love this car!

2015 MUSTANG

by Car Reviewer from United States on Thu Dec 04 2014

The 2015 Mustang is a big improvement over the 2014 Mustang, But there is some things I was disappointed by.. Power in the 15' GT is about the same as in the 14' GT. With the weight gain and little power increase the 2015 Mustang GT Performs just like the 14' GT. It definitely rides better and handles better but it could use a little more power. Another thing is the V6 Power decreased instead of increasing which is a dumb move, They should have bumped up the V6 to 320HP and the ECOBOOST Should have been at 350HP and the GT at 450HP. One more thing.. this is a redesigned vehicle so I wouldn't be shocked to see a few recalls. Overall the Mustang was still a great choice and I think the power is plenty for most people.

Great Vehicle, Awesome Value

by IndyStang87 from Alpharetta, GA on Mon Apr 06 2015

Picked up my Competition Orange GT with a 6-speed Auto last week. Absolutely in love with it, and I love it more and more every time I drive it. Pinpoint handling, selectable steering modes, power, power, POWER. Very comfortable, although it's a challenge wedging yourself into that back seat. Great interior quality, awesome standard features like HID Headlights, LED fog lights, rear back-up camera, bluetooth, smart key access, usable trunk space. You do yourself a disservice if you don't test drive one of these.

An All New Mustang!

by Mustang Matthew from Cincinnati, Ohio on Sun Jun 15 2014

Being that i have several friends at ford, I got the luck of driving the new 2015 Mustang fastback with a V6 months before they are set to hit the road. Considering I currently own a 2013 mustang with a V6, I figured I would not purchase this model year, but once I just sat in the driver seat it changed my mind entirely. The interior was the first thing that hit me. The quality of the materials used is second to none. Many of the materials on the 2013-14 year models felt very cheap. The next thing I noticed is that every last nut and bolt is placed with the driver in mind! For example, the amount of metal on the steering wheel has been reduced so it will not effect you when the wheel is to hot or to cold. Once I put on my seat belt and held the steering wheel it felt as if I had been driving this car for years. The seats are much more comfortable and don't have a "Plasticy" cheap feel to them as the older model years did. Let me quickly touch on the amount of features this car has STOCK. Ford has included many options that you once had to pay extra for. But my favorite new feature besides the key-less entry and push button start has to be the paddle sifters. They make this car truly feel more like a sports car, but DON'T WORRY this is still more then anything a classic RWD 305+ (V8 420+) horse power muscle car. Lastly let me say a few words about the exterior. If you don't like being different , this car is NOT for you. The styling, which i love, is not for everyone. That said it comes in many new shades including a bright yellow and a dark green. I hope my few words helped to inform you on this out standing car! Best wishing in purchasing one! -Mustang Matthew

My new Mustang

by Betsyinatlanta from Atlanta on Mon Apr 27 2015

I always wanted a Mustang. actually a 65 or 66. My husband looked at the classics and advised me that what I really wanted was a mustang that I could drive comfortably every day and a new one may fit me better. He was right! I test drove one and fell in love imediately. I now own a 2015 yellow V6 convertible and it is my favorite car ever. I cant believe how much fun it is to drive, how easy it is to use, and how beautiful it is. The V6 has more than enough power for me and was significantly less expensive than the GT. All my friends have commented that they love my new Mustang!

Replacing my 2006 Mustang with a new one!

by Mustang Lover from Miami, FL on Wed Feb 25 2015

Ken Lunkins showed me a Mustang GT Convertible so we took it for a test drive..... the response, the sound, the power & the sporty convertible made me fall in love with the new 2015 GT model! So I knew I was in trouble trying to decide if I should buy now or later! Then came Edwin Rivera.... he showed me a way to budget pay for the vehicle......... and it was an easy decision to make! I am now a proud owner of a beautiful, powerful, 2015 Mustang GT Convertible fully stocked! From the pony light projected from the car door when the lights are on, to the sound of that muffler,,, it is a head turner. Syncing with my iPhone 6 with my full music library- Priceless! and the navigation screen means I'll never be lost! I love the team that helped me make my mind up on this car!

Luxury and performance

by PA1987 from Dumfries, Va on Tue Mar 21 2017

I never owned a mustang before and never bothered to look at one. When I finally did, I was blown away. The car is pretty sophisticated. I feel like I am in a luxury car and still have that performance look and feel.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28

Our Take on the 2015 Ford Mustang

Ford gets it right with the 2015 Mustang, thoroughly upgrading the historic muscle car inside and out while providing a welcome dose of the latest technology.

For 2015, Ford has completely redesigned its iconic pony car, an event that’s happened only a handful of times in the car’s 50-year history. This time, it’s produced a visually trimmer, meaner sports car with a new mission: take the Ford Mustang mystique to global markets.

Ford has sold the Mustang overseas before, but this new one — with its fully independent suspension, optional turbocharged four-cylinder engine and dramatically improved build quality — is made to challenge not only American competitors at home, but... Read More