2015 Ford Mustang

A Gem Of A Car!

by on September 19, 2017

Beautiful Car. No issues. Well cared for. It's one of three vehicles I currently own. Mainly driven on weekends in fair weather. I have had the top down twice since I have owned it. A very nice ride!

Great car, did not like the color

by from Detroit, MI on September 18, 2017

The 2015 Mustang V6 Coupe drove great. The six speed manual was smooth and easy to shift. I am still looking for 15 or 16 V6 stick in a cool color. It was Ford certified with a 12K extension and 100K drivetrain warranty. Very hard to pass up.

Surprisingly quick for a 4-cyl

by on September 18, 2017

I was upgraded to an Ecoboost premium while renting and had it for 3 weeks of combined driving. I was pleasantly surprised with the interior, the seats, and the engine's power. Unfortunately, it was equipped with an auto, so I couldn't say how it is with the 6-speed. Overall, an excellent cruiser that I wouldn't mind having as my daily driver.
Not Rated Reliability

The car was ok. Didn't get it.

by from Fort Worth, Texas on September 18, 2017

I test drove a 2015 convertible mustang GT. The car was a cool car. I was comparing it with a 2017 Camaro 2SS though. I'd recommend it. It felt faster than the Camaro but the styling left some to be desired. It was worth the price used and was 10k less than the Camaro but i am a tech person and the mustang somewhat lacked compared to the Camaro. 7/10 Would recommend.
Not Rated Reliability

Perfect sports car for daily driving

by on September 14, 2017

I own an ecoboost and it's the perfect package. Amazing looks in and out always getting compliments. It gets good mpg I get around 27 avg and I get on it fairly often. If you really want power get the gt but the ecoboost has enough. I've had zero problems with this car. It actually drives smooth over bumps. Mines the 50th anniversary pkg and I love my car. It has those looks that will look good for yrs to come. I'd totally recommend buying this car. Literally people stare at me in this car and will walk up to me to talk about it. Be prepared for the attention. People think it's ridiculously expensive but are surprised by how affordable they are. If youre thinking about buying go test drive one I'm sure you'll love it.

mustang GT

by from rochester,NY on September 11, 2017

i drove a 2015 mustang gt it was very nice and fast i have a 2011 it was a little nicer than mine but I don't really like the body style of the15 and newer so I will find a 14

2015 ecoboost mustang

by from dayton on September 8, 2017

it was one of the best car that I have ever drove I had lots of fun driving the mustang and I'm looking to buy one soon

Fun vehicle

by from Melbourne, fl on September 7, 2017

Great car to whip around town in, good mileage and comfy interior. The car exceeded my expectations. Would recommend to everyone.

Great looking car

by from Milton, DE on August 30, 2017

Drives like a dream, plenty of power 310 H.P. turbocharged, 0-60 5.3 seconds. Seating in the back is a bit cramped but this a sports car.

Good Bang for the Buck

by from Cape Coral on August 29, 2017

Very comfortable for the driver. Excellent feel of the road and handles very well. Feels like a real sports car with some muscle to back it up. Good gas mileage. 40000 trouble free miles.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Ford Mustang