2019 Ford Ranger consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Ford Ranger
Shop the 2019 Ford Ranger
4.1

A multifunctional marvel

It's a great truck, perfect size and height. It's very, very comfortable for a pickup truck. You'd almost guess it's an SUV based on the roominess. However, the infotainment area is stuffed with dim buttons and knobs, making it finicky to use, especially at night. All of them are placed pretty low, too. The Ranger is one powerful beast. However, it does struggle to accelerate while carrying heavy amounts of cargo. It's a great buy compared to some more expensive competitors, including the Denali, Tacoma, and Ridgeline. I feel that you get more add-ons for what you pay for than you would a different truck. As for styling, it's a good-looking truck. Not really a head-turner, but the front looks mean and the back looks like it's eager to work. However, I strongly dislike the decals (I got the Sport ones and this three year-old truck has them already peeling at the edges). I have had no main engine or transmissional issues and haven't even had to touch the brake pads since buying, but the electronic screen conveniently went out right after my 36,000 mile warranty expired. But even despite the cons, most being minor, I love this truck and would 100% buy again. The ride is fantastic like a car when on the road and takes it like a champ on the off-road. It all comes down to personal preference, but I would most certainly recommend.

Best Truck for the Money

Best truck I have ever owned. Style, color, gas mileage, no warranty problems quality excellent. Looks better than anything put out by any other manufacturer. Tech features are excellent, cross traffic, blind spot, radar, auto high beams, etc.

Most reliable auto I've owned

Great truck, let the performance speak for itself. Check out the off road video on YouTube when it went up against the jeep gladiator, the Ranger was with them the whole way through the muck.

Definitely would purchase from them again

Took it for a test drive. No pressure to buy. We went back a few days later and decided to buy the vehicle. Absolutely our best experience.

Perfect Truck

For a midsize truck, you get big truck comfort and performance. The value for the price paid is exceptional. Style and appearance is top of the line

My wife feels safe in it.

We have 30,000kms on it. It has way more technology stuff than I need. I hate all the reminders on the dash, the traction control , and how it shuts off on its own unless you deactivate that feature. The oil filter location sucks! I love the power and the transmission. I enjoy driving it on the highway, and city parking. I wish it had a pin pad for the door locks. I really don’t think it’s enough truck to tow what they’ve rated it for, If you need something to tow 7500 you should get a bigger truck. My wife likes the blind spot indicator lights in the side mirrors. She loves it, and feels safe and comfortable in it with the kids , that’s what matters. I like things about all other manufacturers products, but am by far a Ford man. I have faith in ford trucks and would recommend the Ranger.

2.7

What a MISTAKE

We purchased a brand new Ranger, it broke down with 700 miles on it and took over a month and a half to get repaired. We wrote letters to Ford and the dealership we purchased it from and have not heard back (almost a year later). Ford's customer service is awful and so is the Ranger. It is pretty sad how little Ford cares about their customers.

Great truck

This small truck has all of the safety and convenience features I shopped for. I’m very fortunate to have found and purchased it. I would recommend the Ford Ranger XLT to anyone wanting a small truck.

Great looking truck

Truck had all the features and options we were looking for. Rides very smoothly and would highly recommend to friends and family. This truck will be great in the mountains and snow.

Love it

Good truck no problems 30000 miles drove to Florida Good safe truck definitely recommend just don't buy it at Dana Ford Staten Island New York