2022 Ford Ranger consumer reviews

Explore the 2022 Ford Ranger
Shop the 2022 Ford Ranger
4.1

Good truck

I bought the XLT Super cab. I have been driving it for about 2 weeks now. It does truck things well, hauling and light off road. I replaced the shocks right away. Stock ride was harsh, but cornering was boaty... Power is ok, but the transmission isn't very responsive, although for a truck it's fine. I'm getting around 19 mpg in mixed driving, but I have been using the remote start to cool down the cabin before my commute home. Interior is nice Sync 3 system has Apple CarPlay and the Android equivalent. Display screen is well sized and responds quickly. Back seats in the Super cab are for show and storage. I wouldn't ask someone to actually sit back there. In short, I got my Ranger to haul stuff be a truck, and it has done that well.

Last truck I will ever own.

I have had my 2022 ford Ranger Tremor Crew Cab for 30 days. It is easy to drive and fairly comfortable. The styling and color has drawn a bit of attention it is a nice looking truck. Wish it had more accent lighting with the headlights but that's just me. Plenty of power all you need I guess the fuel economy is ok, I do not believe I am getting the 20 or so MPG it is rated at. Nice truck, I like it.