2016 GMC Acadia consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Acadia GMC
Explore the 2016 GMC Acadia
Shop the 2016 GMC Acadia
4.5

Used does not mean "old and ugly".

I looked at multiple cars at multiple dealerships. I think I chose the right car for me. I love it!

4.4

Great Large Mid-Sized SUV

Great family SUV. Was looking at the new smaller GMC Acadia and the larger 2016 but went with the 2016 due to its interior dimensions. Vehicle is very comfortable in all three rows. Vehicle has plenty of power and takes the 8000ft climb into the mountains like its nothing. The only down side to the vehicle in the infotainment system. Its a little sluggish and not up to par compared to other 2016 vehicles. No newer mobile devices work when connected to USB even with the newest firmware update from GMC.

LOVE my Traverse!

I absolutely love this vehicle. My husband used to work in the car business so I have driven many brands, styles. This car fits me to a T! It is sooo comfortable! My kids love the seating and the DVD players. It?s a fantastic family car!

Most comfortable easy on gas car

This car is a easy driving car an it's not bad on gas an I love the criteria of the car I love the fact that it has alot of legroom an alot of space an the cameras make it much easier to back up. Overall I loved this car will be getting it soon

4.1

Great Family SUV

Very reliable and comfortable SUV. fits 7 people although my only complain is the 2nd row doesn't recline all the way and my kids didn't like how its elevated on the 3rd row. Other than that smooth drive and can handle whatever road condition.

Owned Gmc Products All My Life

I have owned Gmc all my life, from Gmc Jimmies to Envoy to Acadia and my latest is the Acadia Danali I told my wife if it had a bathroom in it that I would live in it. Over the years I have had nothing but great service great reliability and have been extremely happy and satisfied with your product. I guess that's why I keep coming back and will do so knowing you have my ultimate trust in the very fine product that you produce. Finally over the years I know that I can put my family in that vehicle and be it close or a far away trip I know they will be safe. When something is not broke do not try and fix it . You make an outstanding product keep up the good work. You people at GMC do a fine job and stand behind your product. I plan on trading my 2015 Danali in this coming spring for a 2017 or possibly a 2018. Thank you for the great service over the last 60 years. Grateful for all the years of dedicated service, Robert A. Tardif.

3.6

Love the Car!

It is extremely comfortable with leather seats and all kinds of options. Great amount of space inside the vehicle yet smaller than a yukon. Very happy with my vehicle.

3.3

Nice, but wasn't for ME

Not bad performance but did slide on Ice enough w AWD, that surprised me, I could have live with it, GMC has a Nice NAME n produce GOOD Cars/Trucks

3.9

Gas guzzler SLT loaded

This vehicle least probably cost a thousand dollars a month or more with gas not even insurance. It averages about 14 miles per gallon don't ask me I have to fill that thing up more than once a week. Nice large comfortable SUV but not worth the money you could do so much better for a lot less

3.7

Bad seatbelt design

We bought the GMC Acadia Denali 2016. We like the vehicle except for two issues. First, it gives less miles per gallon than what is advertised, Second, the second row seats are difficult to fold and the seat belts are very uncomfortable. The belt buckle is raised about 3 inches from the seat base and causes pain and discomfort to adults. We had our daughter seating for about 3 hours and she developed a hematoma on her right thigh. I tried to get GMC to change the position of the buckle but they claimed it was a design issue and nothing could be done about it. It was very difficult to deal directly with GMC and the dealership was no help at all. They never offered an alternative.