2016 GMC Acadia consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Acadia GMC
Explore the 2016 GMC Acadia
Shop the 2016 GMC Acadia
4.0

The only type of auto with the room needed.

It has to many storage space and the lighting could be better I would have though they could have put a light in the glove box and maybe it looks to be a space for 1 but the price they sell for you would it would have that and better inside lights that move around. Not much of body lines on many of the newer autos. Like in the older days I am not even sure how to run a good pinstripes with the body lines on the newer autos. And I think the seating and the ride could be better for a SUV midsized it could have a betterrible ridE I think not sure if it is the larger tires or the suspension that makes it feel the bump more than are older auto.

4.1

Love it ????

Love every part of this vehicle. Came from an Ford Expedition and do not feel as though I lost any room. Truck is slightly smaller.

Love this car. Roomy, smoothe quiet ride,great for

Best car I ever owned. Holds steady driving in the rain. Has plenty of room for my grandkids. Very easy to drive. I have it now 2 years, 46k miles cause I travel. Very comfortable and no issues. Pick up is good and a tank of gas goes a long way before fill up. I feel very safe driving this car. Put down the back seat row and load up! My only negative remark is the second row seat belts connection seem to be designed for a very small person. The connection part on seat should've been more on the outside of the seat, not the inside. Lastly, it can be hard at sometimes to park the big beautiful beast. But I always look forward to driving it and love all the safety features and sound system!

One of the best vehicles I have owned and driven

Exceeded all my expectations. Great on long road trips, hauling people around, towing and touring the Texas hill country with my dogs. AWD is a great feature for slippery pavement, snow and ice, and mud. Prefornce is great for this type of vehicle with decent handling. Very safe!

Most comfortable car we've owned

This SUV is comfortable, lots of leg room and plenty of luxury enhancements - 10 speaker Bose stereo, dual moon roofs, 20 inch wheels, and trailer package.

a luxurous car to me

I currently have this 2016 only because my 2012 got t boned and rolled over...But I tell you what that 2012 acadia did everything it was suppose to do.....me and my 16 year old daughter walked away......LOVE IT!

MOST RELIABLE CAR I HAV OWNED RON C ROW

THIS CAR IS EXCELLENGT, AND HAS PLENTY OF LEG ROOM AND STORAGE SPACE. A JOY TO DRIVE AND OPERATE. WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYBODY WHO WANTS A COMFORTABLE RIDE.AND PLEASURE IN DRIVING

MOST RELIABLE CAR I HAV OWNED

Awesome vehicle, highly recommed

I purchased this vehicle after buying a terrain. I was initially skeptical since I had issues with the Terrain but this vehicle has been top notch so far.

GMC Acadia is a stylish, practical SUV

We have really enjoyed our GMC Acadia during our two years of ownership. It was an expensive vehicle to purchase as we bought the top of the line model. However, we love the appearance and performance! We would definitely consider another Acadia when we decide to replace this vehicle.