2016 GMC Acadia consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Acadia GMC
Explore the 2016 GMC Acadia
Shop the 2016 GMC Acadia
3.9

Biggest car I have ever owned

This car is great on the road. It is really big and it is hard to park and maneuver. Hard to back up. Difficult to park in garage.

Love my Acadia!

This SUV is more than I could?ve wished for. Bigger on the inside, than it looks on the outside. Very comfortable, smooth ride. The look and style of this Acadia is just gorgeous! So happy with it!

3.4

Bought it used and already replacing transmission

I love my car and the power. I bought it used with 60,000 miles on it. The car I had before I had to replace the drum in the transmission so I was already a little nervous when I was driving my Acadia about 1 month after buying it and the car was real "jerky" going up a hill after stopping at a red light. Now 5 months after having it it left me stranded and in the shop now getting the transmission rebuilt!!! I am very disgusted with having to replace a transmission on a newer model car and also that the dealer was not going to back up on this problem.

Best quality and reliability

This vehicle has met all the needs of my family. From hauling the grand kids, moving friends and family and taking long road trips, this vehicle has served its purpose well. Highly reliable and excellent gas mileage for a SUV.

3.4

Good car to lease

The overall space in the car is good for family of 6. The car is efficient with fuel. Some of the interior parts could be more durable

Excellent SUV

I was looking for a SUV that wasn't so big I couldn't get in the garage, but lots of leg room, and nicely appointed. The Acadia Denali is a perfect fit! It's comfortable on trips, decent gas mileage and lots of features for the money... an American car non the less!

great suv with plenty of room

Traded in a GMC Terrain. The Acadia SLT2 is great, leather, sunroofs, heads updisplay, and wifi(at extra cost). We have 3 grandchildren and there is plenty of room with 3 rows of seating. Front and rear ac is great! It be a little cramped for space on long road trips with all the passengers and luggage. But it works out ok since it has tow package and we have basket to attach to hold excess. Gas mileage is not that great, but it has a peppy V6. Round town mpg is 15-16, highway is 20+ depending on fast you drive(GM even gave rebates becasue it doesn't meet window sticker mpg). Over all it is a great suv and would recommend to some looking for a good midsize 7 passenger suv. This suv has not given any problems in two years we have owned and 28k miles.

Great Car

The car doesn't the best gas milage, but the car is so nice, I don't even care! Smooth ride with all the bells and whistles.

Traded in our Armada and we are very pleased!

Absolutely love it! It is the perfect sized SUV and I am thoroughly enjoying the cooled seats! I really like the heads up display as well!

Very Stylish

This is a very comfortable vehicle for a tall person. Im 6'4" and i fit very nicely in both of the front seats. There is a fair amount of leg room in the 2nd row as well.