2014 GMC Sierra 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Sierra 1500 GMC
Explore the 2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Shop the 2014 GMC Sierra 1500

Best truck I?ve owned

This truck is the most reliable, toughest vehicle I?ve ever owned. It?s excellent on and off road in mud, snow or on pavement. I?m sticking with Sierra for good!

Great truck

Drives great, ride is smooth for a truck. 5.3 V8 round town 15+mpg highway will get 20+mpg with 8 to 4 cyl option. Crewcab is really the way to go(had extended cab before). Has plenty of leg room for rear passengers on long trip. Beach seat in front row makes room for up to six adults. Visiblity is good, back up camera is a great option. Only issues with this truck has been ac it has had 3 repairs in 4 years, thank goodness for the extended warranty. It has paid for itselt.

4.3

Very nice reliable good looking vehicle

This truck has everything you could want in a pickup. Plenty of room in the cab, with a load of features that come in really handy. Very solid truck that I would recommend for anyone looking!

Luxury w/ extras

This truck pulled my 24' travel trailer with ease. The ride is incredibly comfortable, and I'm surprised by the number of compliments I get on what I nice looking truck it is. It has gone everywhere I needed it to go, and I have never been concerned about its reliability. Love this truck!

Great teucks

Like they say the best on the road best dependable and long lasting trucks ever made...im still licking myself for selling my older truck and now i want another one

Great ride

This truck rides so smooth and is so quiet. Interior stylING is second to none. Not to mention all the room the.passengers have in the rear.

Denali

I love this truck. I had a Silverado LTZ that I traded in for the GMC Denali. I really liked the Silverado and would only trade it off for another LTZ or a Denali. Very comfortable and has all the bells n whistles.

Love the look of my truck

The truck is more than I could have asked for, it's got everything i could ever want or need and also plenty of room for my dog!

Sleek, but powerful

I've always owned GMC's and this one is just as amazing! I've always driven Yukon's and this Sierra is just as smooth. Very nice truck.

GREAT TRUCK

Beautiful Pickup with a tow package. I bought it less then 3 months to go on a cross country adventure. I do enjoy the truck.