2014 GMC Sierra 1500 consumer reviews

$26,075–$30,315 MSRP range
side view of 2014 Sierra 1500 GMC
Explore the 2014 GMC Sierra 1500
Shop the 2014 GMC Sierra 1500

Reliable and Very comfortable, fun to drive

Never had any issues with the truck. Always reliable and perfect for hauling items back and forth. Gas mileage is great. leather seats and comfortable interior. The exterior design is an eye catcher.

All terrian sierra

I love just about everything about this truck. Rides great for a truck, the all terrian package make it more comfortable I believe. Overall great quality.

Upgrade from an SLT to a Denali

The difference in the ride is definitely a noticeable. More bells and whistles on the Denali. Plus I had the Summit White on SLT and now I have the White Diamond Pearl Tricoat which is a better color then just the plain white. A lot more extra features to many to name. If you want luxury and still all the fun 4X4 features this is a ride for you.

Love it

This is my favorite vehicle I have purchased. It is very comfortable,drives well and is very sharp looking. I love this vehicle and would recommend it

Can't beat GMC pickups

I ordered a 2014 GMC Sierra brand new and drove it for 80,000 miles. I had one repair bill of $450 (besides oil changes/tire rotations). My boyfriend now owns the same pickup for the last year & a half and we have not had any other repair bills. The pickup rides comfortably down the highway and takes to the field & hunting trails easily also! I love the GMC interiors. The heated seats work great and are a must for ND winters. We have the double cab (smaller than crew) and it comfortably fits 5 people or 2 people and 3 dogs! But I wouldn't want to sit in the backseat for a LONG drive.

nice truck

this truck is one of the nicest on the market. i test drove all the makes of trucks and think the gmc is one of the nicest

nice truck

this is one of the nicest trucks i ever owned and i have had six or seven different trucks. nicest interior on the market i think.

Great truck, but anemic motor

Had a ?14 crew cab Denali, most comfortable ride in a truck out there. Everything was perfect except the 5.3 motor, it has lackluster power and the 6-speed auto is constantly hunting for gears. Excellent in every respect, but if you get one, get the 6.2L over the 5.3L. Recently traded it in for a 2500 Denali with the 6.6L Duramax, now there is a powerful motor! I don?t regret having the 1500, it was a great truck...owned it for 4 years, but as good as it was, the new one is that much better!

Love the truck

This truck drives like a car. Plenty of horse power and very comfortable. Surprised it doesn't come standard with a back up camera though. Very happy with the purchase as it will be a work truck.

This is the best vehicle I have own

This car exceeds any and all expectations Talk to Jeremey Russell, tell him Grandpa sent you, you won?t be disappointed All options plus it was certified preowned, what more could you ask for