2019 GMC Sierra 1500 consumer reviews

$29,600–$34,200 MSRP range
side view of 2019 Sierra 1500 GMC
Explore the 2019 GMC Sierra 1500
Shop the 2019 GMC Sierra 1500

First GMC truck I've owned and I love it!

I've always owned Chevrolet trucks and now I own this GMC and I can see why everyone that owns one has chosen GMC trucks. It's ride is incredible and more than enough leg room!

3.4

lemon lemon lemon 2019 gmc denali 1500

5 recalls after i bought it 6 months ago, lost brakes while driving, passenger air bag had to be replaced, and 3-4 other recalls they cannot figure out how to fix. Software in the truck has glitches-complete waste of 70k looks great in the driveway though

2019 Denali Sierra Pick

I love it! I traded in a 2010 Silverado and the ride and comfort difference is unexplainable. I am happy with all aspects of it so far.

Comfortable riding Denali

Great truck, but wasn't properly detailed window tint has bad scratches window stickers glue still on windshield and rear passenger door glass interior windows dirty, overall a great truck.

WE LOVE IT.

The car is all we wanted. It is impressive to look at and the color is outstanding. We will love it for years to come.

Excellent styling and comfort

More leg room. Lighter vehicle with aluminum used in build. Tailgate very easy to use as it is very lite. Engine and transmission work well especially on the highway.

AT4, BEST TRYCK EVER.OWNED

Has 6.2 has tremendous power. Give the gas and you will be forced back into seat. Really comfortable and spacious. Has all the modern safety technology. Just a beautiful truck

3.0

Not at all worth over $50,000

I bought the 6.2L V8 AT4. The interior is not near as luxurious as the RAM or Ford. However the exterior design was more appealing. When I test drove the truck I wasn't happy with the comfort but it was ok. After driving it for 10k miles I can it is one of the most uncomfortable trucks out there and it is insulting that GMC charges 60K for this truck brand new. Brand new in my opinion this truck shouldn't be sold for a dime of $50k. If you want comfort don't but the sierra.

Very reliable, fits my needs, very modern and attr

This truck is very up to date and has modern conveniences that make control and handling very manageable. I’m impressed with the handling and style and so are my friends and family

Great looking and a pleasure to drive!

I traded my F-150 Platinum for the 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT New body with the 6.2 L. I had owned Ford's for 53 years, thought it was time for a change. Did not like how Ford and the local dealers were treating me with the issues I was having with the four wheel drive. I think it is the best looking of the 1/2 ton pickups. The interior is roomy, comfortable and looks very nice. It is fun to drive. I can't say enough about it. I highly recommend GMC.