2019 GMC Sierra 1500 consumer reviews

$29,600–$34,200 MSRP range
side view of 2019 Sierra 1500 GMC
Explore the 2019 GMC Sierra 1500
Shop the 2019 GMC Sierra 1500

Beautiful, functional, powerful and comfortable.

I needed a powerful, reliable, comfortable vehicle with a crew cab for my retired Vietnam veteran friend and his wife. The GMC Sierra SLT with the X31 package fit the bill perfectly. I've had excellent service from all the GM cars and trucks I've owned over the years.

Love the new 1500 SLE Ciara

I test drive this truck and I liked it better than my 1500 Ram Crew Cab that I traded in for this 1500 Crew Cab Sierra SLE which had more than my Express 1500 Ram better gas mileage looks good all the way around

It’s a beautiful vehicle.

It has all the bells and whistles! Really like the new tailgate options. Appreciate some of the comfort features like heated seats, power mirrors, dimming headlights. Nice ride.

Love it

What a difference in 2 years I had a 2017 GMC Sierra SLT now a 2019 what a difference in looks style ride handling I love it a lot of options blind spot is a recommended option in my book along with all the other on the 2019 GMC SLT Sierra

3.0

$70,000 piece of JUNK !!!

Mechanically 6.2, flawless, electronics, 2 out of 10 !! The heated seats would NOT turn off, lane assist and pluck in truck bed turned itself on and would not turn off !!

Love the truck

GMC keeps on getting better. I have owned several. The style and quality is, I believe, better than the competition.. Reliability is important and I have never had any issues.

Nicest truck I have ever owned

I haven’t owned it long enough to figure everything out, but so far, this is the best truck I have ever driven! To good to be true!

3.7

Whish I would have know how bad he drivers seat is

Everything is just nice there is nothing spectacular about the truck. I wish it had adaptive cruise control, I was told it did when I was choosing one and found out on my way home it didn't oh well it's too late now. I had to purchase a gel cushion and a back rest for the drivers seat because the lumbar support is to low and doesn't inflate outward enough. Also the center arm rest drops down to low so I put a big bowl under it and now it fits alright. As I said there is nothing spectacular about this truck and the little things I have just stated are just a nuisance.

best truck yet ive owned

this truck exceeds my expectations.the new transmission in this truck works like a charm.the engine has lots of power and is great on gas.inside of truck is well laid out,lots of nice features.outside of vehicle looks very sharp.

Best truck ever

New body style and features makes this truck awesome. Best GMC I have ever owned. Traded my 2018 for the 19. World of difference. Keep up the good work