2019 GMC Sierra 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Sierra 1500 GMC
Explore the 2019 GMC Sierra 1500
Shop the 2019 GMC Sierra 1500

Better in almost every way than my 2015 LTZ

Nicest truck I ever owned. Fit and Finish excellent Rides and handles great. Very good power, roomy, quality materials that feel like will holdup. Awesome tailgate!

Enjoyable truck to drive

This truck has a very smooth ride. Love the safety features and we are impressed with the gas mileage. Can’t wait to use the new tailgate.

Power, usefulness, and comfort in a truck!

Our 2019 1500 Sierra Denali is the truck of trucks. We traded in a 2500 Ram truck for the GMC and could not believe the comfort and ease of driving. Like all GMC products, this particular truck handles more like a luxury vehicle than a truck. Technology, safety and comfort are combined in the Denali trim to make this product a plus for anyone, especially with the six way multifunction tailgate. Wow, try this truck out before buying another. We highly recommend it!

3.6

Solid reliable work and pull the boat truck

I bought the base model at a fairly substantial savings. I have dressed it up with a few after market additions and now have a truck that I am proud to be the owner of. It drives like a dream and looks very nice all things considered.

Another great truck from GMC

The technology upgrades are superb, and in the crew cab version, the extra legroom space in the back is a bonus. This truck rides and handles great, much better than it's predecessors.

This is the second GMC P/U I've owned. Great P/U

Nice interior, plenty of leg room and attractive interior, rides comfortable gas mileage is good so far lots of compliments from family and friends, love it

New gmc truck purchase

Truck met every desire and more! Leg room. Ride comfort. Interior comfort. Truck is likely the best I have seen in years. Tailgate functionality is superb!

Great looking truck

Truck rides well. Lots of features my other truck did not have. Love the new tailgate. The truck looks great with the large front chrome grill.

3.4

Buyers remorse

I have owned a 08, 14, 17, and now a 2019 GMC Sierra. The new Sierra SLT has the most uncomfortable seats I have ever had. I wish I would have noticed it during my test drive. My back doesn't like the truck. Already shopping other trucks. The 6.2 and 10 speed are great but it doesn't make up for the horrible stiff seats.

Best truck I’ve owned

Luxurious truck. All the bells an whistles. I purchased the extended warranty for this reason. Hopefully I will never have to use the warranty. That remains to be seen