2016 GMC Sierra 2500 consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Sierra 2500 GMC
Explore the 2016 Sierra 2500 GMC
Shop the 2016 Sierra 2500 GMC

GREAT TRUCK!

THE BEST DURAMAX I HAVE OWNED OUT OF ALL 10 OF THEM. fROM THE DRIVE TO STYLING TO PERFORMANCE THERE IS NO COMPARISON. AMAZING

GMC SIERRA Reaches the SUMMIT

Great Vehicle for Pulling Work Trailers during the week or the Boat on the weekend! The step up on rear bumper saves time by not dropping the gate or denting the side. I have the Z71 package but hopefully, the suspension gets better and gets more comfortable in the 2019 model. Interior needs smaller knobs sticking out because now it sort of gives it a Disney Toy Look. Good Truck for the Money and always upgrade the Rims and Tires!

American Great Truck

this car 100% the best truck i had ever seen and GMC has develop there cars to be great historical cars .

American great truck

this car is one of the best truck i had ever seen cool and every time GMC develop there cars and those trucks gr8

Best Truck Ever!

It is truly the nicest truck I've ever owned. I especially like the performance of the diesel. All the extra accessories are very nice.

Best Truck Made

This truck has everything you could ever want. I have the Denali package and it is incredibly nice inside and out.

I Love This Truck

I have owned this truck for eight months, mechanically it has been perfect. Stock tires are awful in mud. Radio and intelilink system is okay, a CD player would have been nice option to have in the truck when I don't have an iPod. It's like having an AM radio sometimes. Clearance light and satellite antenna gaskets leaked within a few weeks of owning the truck. Love the flex fuel engine, E85 eases the pain of filling up every 327 miles.

No Brainer

I'm typically a Ford guy, but even more so a fan of a good deal. I was in the market for a new F150 last year when an ad caught my eye for a new Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab Duramax 4x4. The money was about the same and I honestly wanted the upgraded capacity for towing, so I took it for a spin. Color me impressed. I ended up with the GMC and 15k miles later I am still loving it. Ride, drive, fuel economy, towing power, and features are all top notch. My only complaints are the missing flat rear load floor like my Ford had and air vents for the rear seats. In summary - give the GMC (and its Chevrolet twin) a chance. You might just find yourself jumping ship!

Best truck ever

Amazing. Good power. Bluetooth connection fast. All the bells and whistles you could possibly want are available to purchase

Love It!

I've driven them All .... this is by far the Best All Around Truck on the Market! Absolutely Love It!