2021 GMC Sierra 2500 consumer reviews

Explore the 2021 GMC Sierra 2500
Shop the 2021 GMC Sierra 2500
4.0

Only had it a week

Lots of bells and whistles - great features and pretty user friendly. Only had the truck a week and haven't driven very far yet. So far pretty happy with it.

Best vehicle I ever purchased

All I wanted in a vehicle. I someone wanted to purchase a vehicle I would recommend this truck. It took me a while to find this vehicle but it was well worth the wait. If I had to do it all again I would not change the process.

I LOVE MY TRUCK

I just LOVE my truck my first test drive was 4 hrs. to my house i did not want to get out . I surprised my Wife and my 4 kids they were EXCITED .

4.4

Still exploring , last truck purchased in 2005

Too soon to tell, only owned four days . This is the first truck I have purchased new in fifteen years. The new technology in suspension as well as electronic quite obvious.

Checks all the boxes for a great family camper hau

Bought a 2500HD AT4 to replace our Yukon to tow our 28ft long, 11ft tall, 6000 lb camper. Plenty of shoulder and leg room for our 3 kids & 2 dogs. First diesel HD truck, and a bit surprised at the highway (19-20 mpg) and towing (11-12) mileage. Both are improvements over the Yukon (17-18 & 8-9). The truck is a road trip machine. Steering, road feel, and ride quality are great. Love the HUD, lane keep assist seat & visual alert. Camera display in the rear view mirror is surprisingly helpful with changing lanes or backing up when you have 3 heads blocking the regular mirrors view. This truck is huge, and our running boards are on backorder (2 weeks and counting). Climbing in and out without them is getting to be a pain. This also is not something we take into the city. The turning radius, big doors and overall length doesn't mix well with tight parking lots and narrow streets. All the cameras help, but not so much as to make it the easy option. Hard to say a $70k truck is a great deal, but compared to $60-$65k for a 2yr & 20k miles used similarly equipped, or similar price for Ram or Ford... We think the 10spd, towing capacity, fuel mileage (thanks TFtruck for all the testing, ours appear to match), HUD, mirrors & cameras, and the towing tech gave us the right mix of features & value for how we use our truck.

INCREDIBLY TOUGH

I am impressed with the quality and ride of my new Sierra AT4 HD. One tough truck. Nice interior features including heads-up display. Climbing in and jumping out might get old...but so far its cool sitting higher than most vehicles on the road.

Great Truck

This is a great truck. Looks good, rides quiet and has awesome torque. Pulls my camper like it’s not even hooked up. Thanks a lot.

So far it is great.

The truck meets all my needs and more. It is my first GMC truck. I liked the looks and feel as I drive it. The tailgate is cool as well.

Great truck for all occasion

This truck is what all trucks strive to be off the line. Great to be driving a truck that drives line a car. Fun fun fun

Farm Truck

Im a Farmer and I buy the best and the Denali is the best Keep up the good work GMC!!! My 8th SierraHD in 8 Years!!