2021 GMC Sierra 2500 consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Sierra 2500 GMC
Explore the 2021 GMC Sierra 2500
Shop the 2021 GMC Sierra 2500
3.2

Denali HD trim looks like a farm truck.

The Denali HD trim is supposed to be sleek and classy like it was when it first came out in 2010, which I currently own. The 2021 looks like a farm/work truck. I was going to buy the same truck brand new for 2021 but will not be doing so now. Get rid of the rooftop running lights, fender steps, rear bumper steps, mirror lights and novelty tailgate. These features aren't what Denali HD purchasers are looking for or they would buy a lesser trim package. We want sexy, not gimmicky.

Best HD truck I’ve ever driven!!!

This truck is in a class of It’s own. Awesome views with the towing cameras. Performance is great on it as well. Gets the job done heavy duty at its finest.

Smoothest 10-speed transmission in a diesel. EVER

This truck drives insanely smooth, and when towing it is almost like the trailer is not even there. GM really stepped it up with this truck. Over 15 Camera Views as well...

3.1

Would Not Buy Again!!

Bought this 2011 ext cab. short box 2500 Duramax HD new. I have had continuous maintenance issues since I purchased it. Every sensor or node has been replaced. At 100K a new Turbocharger. At 139K new engine, 2nd turbocharger, injectors, injector pump, starter, radiator, ECM. I have paid out over 44K for repairs. I would not by this product again. Note: I have purchased two used and two new GMC. 2nd Note: I have meticulous about my preventive maintenance needs. No reason for this many issues. Done!! Next truck will be Dodge Cummins.