2012 Gmc Terrain

Awesome Vehicle

by on September 13, 2017

This Vehicle Is A Awesome Choice for someone looking for a Alternative to the Bigger SUV's Unless You Have Need Of A Bigger SUV. As for Myself This Terrain Would fit My Needs Perfectly
Not Rated Reliability

It's great for what it is.

by from Fresno, CA on September 10, 2017

It's good on gas, has enough merging power and is comfortable. Only 4 can sit comfortably but has seats for 5.

Nice size for single or family.

by from Addison, Il on September 6, 2017

Plenty of room for adult in the front and the back. Rides smooth and good gas mileage. Good family car.

Great car

by from Sheboygan on August 21, 2017

This car has been a blessing to me, I was without any way to get to work or do anything because I had no vehicle. I can get to work without having to borrow cars or rely on rides, it gets amazing gas mileage for an SUV and my life has been better since I picked her up. I am so grateful for this car.

Most luxurious car I've owned for a very low cost

by from Dallas on August 8, 2017

I love this vehicle. It's so luxurious with all the best features you could have. I personally chose this car because it is not too big and not too small. It's a great vehicle and way cheaper than any Chevrolet Tahoe or even an Equinox but just as great!

Nicest car I've owned

by from Three rivers michigan on August 4, 2017

Nice car but don't like the shape of the front seats. It feels like you are sitting in a bowl and hard to get out of.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Nice looking car that I drove.

by from Amarillo, tx on July 21, 2017

It has great interior design. Plenty of leg room. Nice rear view camera and back up alarm. Good car for the mid size Suv type. The rear seats fold down for the extra space if needed.
Not Rated Reliability

LOVE this vehicle!!!

by from Slidell, La. on July 21, 2017

I've always been a GM person. Bought this Terrain SLT new in October 2011 and don't remember another car I liked more. It's stylish, rides well, performs well. There are now 3 in our immediate fami...
I've always been a GM person. Bought this Terrain SLT new in October 2011 and don't remember another car I liked more. It's stylish, rides well, performs well. There are now 3 in our immediate family.

Uses car for Havingfun

Comfortable Vehicle

by from MI on July 18, 2017

Comfortable vehicle, it has had some issues with oil consumption but almost everything has been covered under warranty. Will only tow about 1,500 pounds

Very comfortable car.

by from TX on July 15, 2017

I like this car. It is good on gas and very reliable. I enjoy the style of the vehicle also. Fun to drive.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Gmc Terrain