2007 GMC Yukon consumer reviews

$34,675–$38,475 MSRP range
side view of 2007 Yukon GMC
Explore the 2007 Yukon GMC
Shop the 2007 Yukon GMC

Most reliable car I’ve ever had

This car meet all my needs. Big room for that whole family. Really strong car to towing my bote recommend to any one. Safety car.

Nicest luxury vehicle i have ever owned

I have owned this vehicle for 5 years. I have loved it since the day I got it. The ride is superior. I feel very safe in it and it has great acceleration. Plenty of room for my family and I can't wait to buy a newer one. I know I will love it just as much.

3.6

Only 148,000 mi needs many parts

At the 148,000 mi needs resinator, exhaust pipe, tires and rims, shocks n struts, hatch shocks, cam sensor and all 4 tire pressure sensors... disappointed

Wonderful Ride

Great SUV. Best car I've ever owned.Reliable, great for towing. Comfortable interior. Purchased used and it's been problem free. Trading it in for the XL as my family is growing.

all around good vehicle to own

meets all my needs and handling luxury class very happy with my newer one all the bells and whistles that we both love and leather interior great

Best SUV on the Market

The GMC Denali is wonderful for a family with comfortable seating for 6. Great for Road Trips. Second Row bucket seats. Entertainment System with a DVD back seat screen. Nice alloy wheels come stock on the Denali along with many extras that are optional on other SUVs.

Reliable for over 10 years!

This vehicle is so versatile! From hauling cargo to hauling around family, it's everything you need in a roomy vehicle. Powerful engine, great look, spacious, and reliable. Couldn't ask for more.

4.0

very nice truck with good comfort and power.

I have always wanted a Yukon they seem to be reliable and stylish, with good space for family outings and overall fun, will look into a earlier model when i am done with this vehicle

4.0

Nice SUV but Beware AFM Lifter issues

I'm a GM man thru and thru although this is the 1st LS motor I've had, let alone with AFM (active fuel management). Loved the styling, interior layout, comfort and value (85k miles, super clean for $6,200). Drove for a month without a problem but as I soon came to find out, GM did not have the bugs out of the TPM system and I was eating a $3,500 bill to replace the lifters and head/exhaust manifold ect gaskets needed to get at the lifters. The system drops 4 cylinders when not under load with 4 lifters designed to shut when activated. Should the system malfunction, you will wipe out your lifters and possible damage your camshaft. GM did a recall on this and did not perfect the TPM until 2011. Play it safe and have a programmer (bullydog or just go to tuner shop) and have the TPM disabled. The slight loss of MPG will hardly be noticed when compared to eating a $3,500-$5,500 repair bill and renting a car. Otherwise its a tiptop SUV that should last you many years with basic maintenance.

Love my Yukon.

It's been reliable as heck (160k miles minimal issues), powerful, roomy and comfortable. The reviewers giving it fewer stars because of poor fuel economy are amusing. Buy a Prius or Fit if you are looking to save on gas, not a big bulky V8.