2013 GMC Yukon consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Yukon GMC
Explore the 2013 GMC Yukon
Shop the 2013 GMC Yukon

I love this car

Like I said I love this car wouldn't want any other car nice room if my beacon score wasn't low I would own this car it wouldn't be on the lot

I would like to have. For. Hall my life

The. Perfect car I feel so comfortable to drive these car it?s. Amazing car I hope. Get. 1 more. Car. For. My. Wife I. Never. Got a car. Like. This one

Love my Denali!!!

I absolutely love this truck! It was a great value and has all the bells and whistles! Low millage and E85 which saves me tons of money!

Great all around vehicle

We bought this car in July and it has been to Tennessee and back to MD along with some other places and it hasn't let us down. It is a very reliable car and I hope we have this for a very long time

Very nice, comfortable vehicle

Exactly what we were looking for to carry our grandkids(4) around comfortably. Very stylish and many great features(DVD for kids). Great ride.

Finest car I've owned

After 4 years and 82,000 miles, I still love this car. Roomy and solid for long trips; will pull a heavy trailer. With 3rd row seats, can carry 8 with comfort. Has averaged 16.5 mpg. Very quiet on the road; well insulated. A great step up from my 2004 Tahoe!

4.4

Awesome Vehicle

This Yukon Denali is everything I hoped for and more. We purchased this vehicle to make transporting granddaughter easier and more convenient. We achieved that plus got all the benefits of the Denali package.

The nicest SUV I've ever owned

So far I am in love with this SUV. After driving a nice Honda Pilot for 3 years I had no idea I was missing this! Before the Pilot I drove a Dodge Durango. This is the best of the 3 by far!

3.6

Best Full Sized SUV For The Money

Good car overall. The only reason I picked up the gmc over a chevy is because I wanted the 6.2 liter V8 without looking like a drug dealer in an Escalade. It was actually a surprise to what I was expecting. Great luxury, but the Bluetooth phone could use some work. I would definitely recommend if you want a full sized luxury vehicle.

2013 Yukon Denali

Traded in my 2012 Yukon SLT for Denali. I live in Denver and needed the extra horse power for the mountain. WOW, the difference on the comfort of the ride to road noise. Got a year end clearance sell for $49K on the new Denali! Love it!