2021 Honda Accord consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Accord Honda
Explore the 2021 Honda Accord
Shop the 2021 Honda Accord

Love my Honda

I love my car. It runs so smooth and I love the color. JP is the best with helping make the purchase. I don’t want to when with anyone but JP!

Blast from the Past!!

I drove this same vehicle back in 2012, 2008 Honda Accord and now I am driving a 2021 Honda Accord and fell in love!!! I went with the Sport over the LX model and it’s just so glorious, i get in and literally tell my car good morning. I Love this car!!!

Has everything I wanted and more

This car has everything I’ve ever wanted in a vehicle, good gas mileage, hot spot/WiFi wireless phone charger remote start you name it, it has it this is by far the best car I’ve ever owned

I have owned 4 Hondas. I have been happy with them

This car meets all my needs. It is a great small car to drive. Easy to drive, park, has a good bit of trunk room.

Honda is our Family’s Choice Car

Honda is a reliable and appealing make in so many ways, such as the state of the art technology, safety features, design, efficiency and earning the name old faithful because once you own a Honda, you’ll never want another. Your Honda will last a long, long time.

Very Reliable

This car is perfect for my family and budget. I’m extremely satisfied with this purchase and product it meets all my needs by far. I’m happy

Reliable car

This car met all my needs. It has plenty of legroom in the front and back, the ride is great. I miss my CD and SIRI.

Very easy to drive

Car is a perfect downsizing from the Buick LaCrosse I purchased 8 years ago. The many safety features and exterior size will make driving and parking much easier. Inside feels just as spacious and includes all features and more of the LaCrosse.

You get what you pay for!

I liked my two used Mercedes I had growing up, but now that I am on my own, this is the sweet spot. My parents are proud that I am making good choices .

21 Accord Touring 2.0 is a real eye-catcher

Sharp exterior styling all around with great interior space, comfort, convenience, and functionality. Electronics and safety features are all very easy to use and provide immediate feedback. Fantastic driving experience!