2021 Honda Accord consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Accord Honda
Explore the 2021 Honda Accord
Shop the 2021 Honda Accord

Dream Car

Love the car! The ride is smooth in general and especially over the speed bumps in the condo and school parking lots. The SPORT mode give a great kick needed to navigate tight traffic situations on the highway and some local driving too. The BRAKE HOLD feature is a luxury and helps get an edge in starting at traffic lights. The Touring model is what I have......I work hard and appreciate all the extras-NICE!

Reliable is the operative word.

Honda reliability, value, good looks. Owned a 2001 Accord EX, never had one issue. Was time to upgrade, and what an upgrade! Happy owner. Even if we get half the time of the previous one, we'll be satisfied. 47 mpg so far, CVT. Can't beat that for a non-hybrid.

Best Overall Car I’ve Owned

This car does not disappoint me in any way. I went with the 2.0T Touring which was pretty hard to find in my area since they had just been released a couple weeks prior, but I kept looking and I’m so glad I did. The ride is very enjoyable. It is quiet and smooth. Upgrading the the 2.0T engine was important to me, but I did drive a 1.5 and that would be perfect for a daily driver. I would highly recommend taking a look at an Accord if you want something reliable that will also be an enjoyable car. The wireless apple CarPlay was a big plus, too!

Favorite car I have owned.

I love my Honda Accord. It is spacious and comfortable. There is plenty of leg room in front and back. The touch screen is large which I like and it is user friendly. I bought the Touring model which is fun to drive with excellent acceleration. This care is beautiful on the inside and out. The 2021 Honda Accord is a sweet ride!

Drives very smooth love it

This car has plenty of leg room , drives nicely and I really love the color nice wheels and I hope it will not give any problems in the future

Love my Honda Accord

I love my new Honda. I’m 6’4 and have more room in it than my SUV. Couldn’t be happier than I am right now. Love it

Very happy with our purchase

The car is solidly built and rides like a much more expensive vehicle. We have the touring model, and the tech onboard is most impressive. We have better tech than my friend’s AUDI! The price we got at Planet Honda in Union was great!

The best car ever made

The color is amazing!!! I got it in white pearl!! The interior has leather detailing which is so beautiful!! This car is perfect I would recommend to anyone

Great car

Love the car! Smooth ride, great heated seats, mileage on highway great. Too many bells and whistles to name them all. I love it all!

Beautiful car, and reliable too. Love Honda's.

This car seems to meet all my needs. Four door sedan sport. It is great to drive, and reliable. It is beautiful. A great "retirement " car.