2021 Honda Accord consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Accord Honda
Explore the 2021 Honda Accord
Shop the 2021 Honda Accord

2021 Honda Accord is excellent

Just purchased the EX-L model Amd very impressed with this automobile. The handling and rid is so smooth and feels like a Lincoln town car. It is loaded with features and the interior is luxurious leather with heated seats and extremely comfortable. The exterior is sleek and very classy while also sporty and will appeal to many age groups. The apple wireless integrations car play and wireless iPhone charger is a nice touch and very nice as it was all designed by Apple. You simply will not find a car of this quality and luxury at any price close to this from other manufacturers. Very happy with purchase, and everyone knows Honda reliability and resale values are top as well.

Great Purchase

It's been a number of years and vehicles since I've owned a new Honda. I recently purchased a Honda Accord Sport 2.0 in Sonic Pearl Gray and I was immediately reminded of the high quality and great first impression any Honda makes. This particular model is a knockout - just getting acquainted with the amazing driving experience, power, technology, and aesthetics. I spent a lot of time researching the Accord along with its competitors - Camry, Sonata, K5, Legacy and Mazda 6. I knew as soon as I drove the car out of the lot that I made the right choice. Also, every staff member I encountered at DCH Honda in Temecula was helpful, professional, and eager to help. Look no further for a great vehicle and purchasing experience.

very good car. love that new car smell

Everything u need is in this car. Tons of features. Comfy seats. Tons of safety features. Has power when u step on the gas. The best part is the mpg! Great mpg for a turbo. 30mpg!

Highly recommend it to any new car buyer

Great buy and potential long term keep. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone interested in purchasing/replacing their automobile with a new car (2021). The dealership, service facilities, personnel and showroom ambiance are as good as any competitors and better than anybody in this class of automobiles

Typical Honda excellence

I’ve owned Hondas for a long time and depend on them for their reliability. I expect nothing less from this one. Got 40mpg! on my first tank driving from upstate NY to Cape Cod. Awesome start!

Smooth Ride with Good Pickup

So far I love the car. Since I have only had it two days, I can’t speak to reliability. It is the touring model with many nice features. I can compare it to the Lincoln Town Car but with good gas mileage.

The car is all what I wanted. Smooth driving

The Hybrid version is wonderful. Very efficient car. I love the look of the car, inside and out and the driving is a pleasure. I use navigation a lot so having it connected to my phone and displaying is pretty awesome. This car has 2 USB ports which my kids like an lot, not only me.

Very good vision, comfortable.

Its the car i wanted and the color i was looking for. Very comfortable. Definitely will recomend to friends and family. My buying experience was very good.

Great feeling driving this car.

Thought going to a four cylinder car would be sluggish. No way, this car goes when you need to and drives smooth. So glad for our decision to purchase the Accord Sport.

Always exchange Accords for Accords

This care meets my needs and is very good for my back. It has a smoother ride than my previous 2018 Accord. I am very pleased.