2017 Honda Accord Hybrid consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Accord Hybrid Honda
Explore the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid
Shop the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid

Best Honda Ever

It does seem like one has to take a course now on how to drive a new car, especially a 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring. I say that in a positive manner because the Honda Accord Hybrid has so many new and different features that to fully enjoy the car, one must become aware of those new features. The car of the future is here today! So much technology; a driver can now concentrate on the more important things, like the other drivers. And this car helps one do that. Never felt safer in a car before. I would certainly recommend a Honda to anyone, young or old. And I think I am not the only one...my unofficial survey of cars on the road are that about 6 out of 10 cars on the road today are Honda...way to go, guys!!!

best Car i have ever used

I call it a CAR no challenger. The CAR is very spacious, comfortable. I do enjoy the "Aroma" of Honda in my dreams day in day out

Fantastic car, but a little overpriced

I love the car. Has great features, comfortable, reliable, and fun to drive. But $40,000 is a little steep.

4.2

styling and comfortable

good car but the trunk space is limited and the back seats need to be made ti drop down to make more trunk room when needed

A great car with a few shortcomings

I was impressed by nearly all of the Accord hybrid's features, but I was disappointed by the tiny trunk and lack of a feed-through to accommodate long "whatevers." (I need to carry such long items a few times a year and I would not want to attache them to the outside of the vehicle. I hope that Honda hears this from others and somehow reconfigures the battery to allow for a feed-through. I'd be even more upset if I were a skier. Considering that the 2018s will appear soon, I was very pleased with the "deal" I was offered.

Great value for money!

Good mpg, close to 45, best in class! Very comfortable sedan with modern look. Base model has all the features I was looking for. So no need to send more money on the stuff you don?t use.

The first car I have ever owned and is special too

I think of this vehicle as of some sort of figure that is like my best friend its reliable drives smooth saves gas and is my eye candy as it has always been !

Perfect run and excelent fuel consumption

My boss in Japan recommended it and I totally agreed with him. The smooth run but has a high power on Sports mode. Especially the fuel consumption is amazed.

Honda Accord

Fabulous car! Comfortable and very quiet ride, amazing safety features. Excellent gas mileage! Stylish exterior.

Happy Honda Owner

The Honda Accord gets 48 mpg and has state of the art technology that turns transportation into pride of ownership. This automobile should be at the top of every car buyers list for value and quality.