2017 Honda Accord Hybrid consumer reviews

$29,605 starting MSRP
side view of 2017 Accord Hybrid Honda
Explore the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid
Shop the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid

All the bells 'n whistles + comfort & reliability!

This car is exactly what I wanted. 55 miles per gallon. 700 mile range. under $30,000. Spacious. Safety features everywhere. Reliable. Amazing sound system. Works great with my smart phone. I'm totally at home in that car. Was a great choice for me because I live in Los Angeles and spend a lot of time on the road.

2017 Honda Accord hybrid

Awesome car, love the features, fitment, design, comfort, handling, mileage and great value. We bought the touring edition , smooth, quiet , great power, superb handling. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.

First Hybrid, Love It, Classy exterior & unterior

Fun car to drive handles well and the fuel mileage awesome! Did I mention the Sky Blue Accord Hybrid is a classy looking car!

Performance and Economy

Good performance for a Hybrid with excellent gas mileage. Interior is comfortable and inviting with good visibility. It is roomy and easy to get in and out of. The Honda safety package adds value and peace of mind to your driving experience. This is not as fun to drive as my 2017 Civic but close.

Hybrid and luxury wrapped in one

A true pleasure to drive. All the comfort of an Accord with extra gas savings- amazing. I dive in Econ mode all day and I cannot even tell that I am missing anything. Honda sensing is a awesome. My grandfather cannot believe card can do such things. Plus, the current drive mpg meter makes me feel better every time I get out of the car. I once made it to work and it said 66 mpg!!

First lease its a Honda Hyrid

Car extraaordinary so far and lives up to the Honda reputation. Mileage right on around town 45-48. Hard to get used to turning car on and there is no motor sound. Has more than enough power on the highway so far, still haven't taken a long trip.

Very smooth ride.

I bought a 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid EX-L. This car gets awesome gas mileage and has an extremely smooth ride. And it moves out really well if you need it to. Newer safety features are a big plus. Insurance costs less than a much older vehicle we have.

I ?? My new car

Beautiful, sleek and exciting to drive every time. Am pleasantly surprised with the pickup it has. Love seeing how great gas mileage we get. Am hooked on hybrid!

Best bang for the buck

Perfect in every respect from the ride to the road handling. This car will amaze even the most stubborn critic

Never thought I would buy a Hybrid

Test drove it and then purchased, I travel all the state of Florida, totally satisfied, very smooth and quiet, can't even hear when you start or drive