2017 Honda Accord Hybrid consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Accord Hybrid Honda
Explore the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid
Shop the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid

Economy and performance

Excellent economy coupled with great comfort and performance . Also service oriented dealership. Could not ask for more.

Unbelievable Mileage & Luxury

Purchased the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring Model to replace a 2012 Toyota Camry XLT Hybrid. The Accord is way beyond the Camry in performance and luxury. We are averaging over 47 mpg compared to maybe 37 mpg on the Camry. The Accord handles much better than the Camry and has many more features that appeal to our desire for comfort and safety. The GPS in the Accord is fantastic, whereas the GPS in the Camry had difficulty finding our home address, even after updates. We have no complaints whatsoever on the Accord and highly recommend this model for anyone seeking great gas mileage and comfort, as well as a stylish vehicle.

Remarkable features

Car handled and performed way above my expectations. The interior was well appointed with the latest features, electronic, safety, economic savings, and layout to impress. The pearl white color is attractive to view.

Best car I have driven

Great interior & exterior features. Safety options are remarkable. I love the pearl white paint. The car is a real pleasure to drive.

Hybrid

This thing is super quiet - Wow!!! Feature are very similar to Accord 2015 - almost identical except for lane change alert - that I am still trying to figure out.

great replacement

i lost my 2014 lexus es300 hybrid to hurricane irma in 2017 so i still wanted a hybrid . when in saw the new safety features in this accord i was hooked. even my kids commented it being quieter than my lexus.i'm sold.

So far, we are very happy with our choice!

The car has the combination of features, styling, performance, and gas mileage to make it a great vehicle for us as retirees! And it's a Honda! We are long time Honda buyers! We've owned them for years and they are the best!

Quiet, great gas mileage without sacrificing ride

Got all the bells and whistles you could ever want or need. Great features, comfortable, great gas mileage and super reliable car.

Honda

This seems to be a very nice vehicle. My first new Honda. Lots of features and nice ride. The car is all touch screen for music and display controls. Little different.

Love my 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid

I love everything about this car! It rides nice and very quiet. I live the gas mileage. A great overall car.