2003 Honda Civic consumer reviews

$12,810–$13,860 MSRP range
side view of 2003 Civic Honda
Explore the 2003 Honda Civic
4.1

Historically very reliable and long lasting.

This car and other Honda's I've owned, 5 in all, have rarely been disappointing, always reliable, stylish, and meet my needs, whether it be a crv, Odessa, civic, or accord, all of which I've owned

Most reliable car Ive owned

Good gas mileage!! Good car with only 122k miles. Few dints and scratches only minor. Interior xlean kenwood stereo with remote and speakers. Well maintained. Serviced regularly.

4.1

Most reliable car I've ever owned

Checked all the boxes for my mission at the time. Excellent mileage, good performance, very comfortable. It was the EX model (top of the line engine and trim for that year). Strong runner, never had it over 95 mph, but it could cruise at 90 if one wished to do so. I have seen 40 mpg but averaged 37 highway and 32 highway/city. I put 185,000 miles on her before I sold her. The Milage had dropped off by then. More like 31 mpg combined. She never let me down, never stranded me. It was a good ride. Owned for 15 years. Any good used example under 100,000 miles should give you good service up to 200,000 miles.

Most reliable car I ever owned

Great car for low money, I had it for 4 years and never had a motor problem but you must be religious with the service.

Good choice

Nice car good dealgood on gas nice ride good price nice exterior nice interior good engine dealership is good proffesionsl

2.9

So far so good

I think i got a great deal, however i wish dealership had more background/history on the car. I felt like the dealership was not very transparent. So far the car runs well, but i have not had an inspection or service yet.

Reliable and Long Lasting Car

I've been driving the Honda Civic for 2 years now and it has been a great asset. I has great heating, a comfortable interior and drives smoothly. Currently, It is at 150,000 miles and it is still driving very nicely. I think this is a great starter car. PLUS it is awesome on gas. It currently takes $25 to fill the ENTIRE TANK. I think that's one of the best parts. Highly recommend!

3.7

My forever Car

The car is very simple and enjoyable. It is not very fancy or modern as most cars today, but it is very cheap and reliable, the gas tank is one of the best parts to the car. I currently get anywhere between 20-25 city and 25-30 highway and when the gas prices rise it does not really affect this cars 13 gallon tank. The interior of the car is comfortable with good quality materials, but nothing to write home about. It is a great car and this Honda will be in my family for many years to come and many more years of pure reliability in my driveway.

4.3

Fuel efficiency and very reliable.

This has been a great commuter car. Even with a generous amount of miles on it, it has never let me down.

Very clean and reliable

You certainly get what you pay for if not more. This vehicle will nevertheless let you down and will save you stress and money in the long run. Overall a solid vehicle. Very pleases